Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aruba Cloud Small Cloud VPS (Cloud Server Smart) price reduced - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aruba Cloud Small Cloud VPS (Cloud Server Smart) price reduced

13»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

WSS said: For what it's worth, if you sign up with PayPal, and disable automatic payments, they'll send a "Fraud Alert" and tell you that you need to send government issued ID, bank statement, and credit card.

I didnt have such issues, did you use personal or company account?

• Company, as far as I recall.

edited November 2017

Yeah, I also had problems at first, when I signed as company. I think people which offer support to "corporate"sector are more braindead than the others, if that is even possible :P

Or, maybe, it is less likely for a company to withdraw authorization unless something is wrong, than for individuals.

• The whole instant email with the fake triggered alert threatening to deactivate all services in one day (we'll process your information in three business days) set me off. Don't demand information I won't give authorities unless under legal requirement- I have no need to give them to a shitty provider.

WSS said: I have no need to give them to a shitty provider.

We never ask for it, in fact, we ignore it even when offered without asking, it is so easy to fake, it proves nothing.

• mlimli Member
    edited November 2017

Once again there has been a price change. Now 1€/month VPS's are available at DC4/FR and DC5/DE. In all other locations the price is 2.79€/month. I've checked the prices from their control panel. Their product page also indicates this:

• The price of 1€ per month is only valid for deployments made for data center DC4/FR1 or DC5/DE1. New deployments made for data center DC1/IT1, DC2/IT2, DC3/CZ1, DC6/UK1 or DC8/PL1 will be priced at €2,79/month.