Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RamNode Black Friday 2017? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RamNode Black Friday 2017?

2»

Comments

• At least 10% off for life on NYC SKVMS please! :(

• I have a premium SKVM instance with Ramnode for just over 4 years now. I have to say it is a very boring job to manage this instance :)

While I really like their super stable service, I also have feeling that they don't care enough about maintaining a dynamic presence to stay on top business in this domain. Recently I see more people in this forum talking about their unfamiliarity with Ramnode. A while ago, It used to be just the other way where every Ramnode thread was leading into a fanboy fight or sort of very heated and involved discussion.

I believe keeping oneself constantly changing and maintaining a dynamic presence is very essential for the business. While some of you are concerned about the BF offers they put, I thought I will share what I am really concerned about. Really love them and happy thanksgiving to everyone!

Thanked by 2NanoG6 coreflux
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

I appreciate your perspective, mmn. Let me clarify a few things. We have reduced our prices and expanded our offerings in the past year (VDS, shared). We're also very close to wrapping up the initial build of our Openstack system and hoping to do a beta trial soon(tm). I don't want you to think we're complacent - some things are just taking much longer than expected. I'm not as active on LET as I used to be for various reasons, but that doesn't indicate that we're not working hard behind the scenes. We appreciate the loyal customers we have here.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nick_A said:
    I appreciate your perspective, mmn. Let me clarify a few things. We have reduced our prices and expanded our offerings in the past year (VDS, shared). We're also very close to wrapping up the initial build of our Openstack system and hoping to do a beta trial soon(tm). I don't want you to think we're complacent - some things are just taking much longer than expected. I'm not as active on LET as I used to be for various reasons, but that doesn't indicate that we're not working hard behind the scenes. We appreciate the loyal customers we have here.

5 years - and I do not regret it.

Disclaimer: Posting this because I want to be one of the first to beta test the Openstack system. <3

Thanked by 2Nick_A coreflux
  • gappergapper Member
    edited November 2017

So no plans for a third deal like BLACKVPS2 with some percent discount? :(

MikePT said: 5 years - and I do not regret it.

Wow! Thank you.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • C'mon @Nick_A, whip out a little something special just for LET on Friday.

Thanked by 2MikePT corbpie
  • Yeah, please, maybe a one day sale exclusive for your loyal LET customers :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nick_A said:

Wow! Thank you.

El Cheapo always in the first row!

• @MikePT said:

@Nick_A said:

Wow! Thank you.

El Cheapo always in the first row!

..on his knees.

Thanked by 3quick NanoG6 MikePT
  • WSS said: ..on his knees.

Like a classic multi-plug connector.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Nick_A said:

I got over 30$ credit on RamNode, drop something good on LET, so I can bang them in.

• Are you interested in selling your $30 credit? I would buy it for $20!

• @Nick_A said:

Thanks @Nick_A ! Glad to know that you are on top of new stuff!

So that was my sincere feeling I expressed. You set a new bar for quality and I am one of the customers still trapped in that!

Deals updated for those who want the option of recurring discounts instead.

• @Nick_A,

Always under-promising and over-delivering; that's why we like RamNode so much.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • I upgraded my KVM VPS. Good deals. @Nick_A

Thanked by 1Nick_A