Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing LowEndStorage.win -- a Comprehensive List of LowEnd Storage VPS Providers - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Introducing LowEndStorage.win -- a Comprehensive List of LowEnd Storage VPS Providers

124»

Comments

• This is a wonderfully curated project by Mason. I'm sure uptime would give it all the love.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • Will the @uptime seal of approval be displayed on appropriately approved offers?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited November 2019

@dahartigan said:
    the @uptime seal of approval

mmmmm let's say an implied (and probably invisible ... or at least transparent) "Certificate of Appreciation" for all providers offering up their precious storages to be ravaged by us cheapskates on the lowend of the market :)

As per:

Disclaimer: Listing on this site does not imply endorsement of the provider. Don't be a dumbass -- do your research before opting to buy. Storage providers mentioned on this site have packages that start at 250GB+. The list is merely a sample of options that providers offer and is not meant to be exhaustive.

That said, there will (as always) also be an implied "don't be a dick" policy to be applied in case of any obvious and egregious scammery

#disks

Thanked by 3ITLabs vyas11 MasonR
  • Thanks now just drop some 1tb under 3 or 5$ offer

Thanked by 1uptime
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited November 2019

uptime said: don't be a dick

I wonder if I trademark that sentence/term, will I be swimming in Garlic coins?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @seriesn said:
    trademark

hmmm... I dunno?

I am probably missing the reference, while still appreciating the potential for implicit irony

instructions unclear ... am shitposting on LET while should be updating site already. :blush:

I see an empty space where @HostDoc's recent Dallas storage offer maybe should be.

What else is missing? What's new, what's hip, what's fresh?

Thanked by 3ITLabs HostDoc Janevski
  • uptime said: what's fresh?

Chayote Smoothie

Thanked by 2uptime Janevski
  • @WSS said:
    No LowEndStorage.Date?

SCAM!

Congrats on the project- it looks great, and is actually pretty useful. @Nekki may disagree with the storage sizes, though.

@mksh said:
    Yes.

@eol said:
    Insecurity is the nature of life.

@Yura said:
    If you leave SSH open, someone will manage it for you.

@shallownorthdakota said:
    Y'all trippin'

Thanked by 1uptime