Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CrazyDomains experience - low cost .com - ask for ID - deleted domain - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CrazyDomains experience - low cost .com - ask for ID - deleted domain

2»

Comments

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited August 2013

Complain to Pamela Anderson! BTW, she looks really odd on their site and totally un-sexy!

@WebProject - would you be able to match the recent BandwagonHost offer $10 for 512MB OpenVZ?

• Bought around 12 domains few days ago and did not even received refund after cancellation.

After submit case they asked me .... BELIEVE IT OR NOT ... for screenshots and transaction ID that ARE AVAILABLE IN THEIR SYSTEM.

Even GoDaddy is better ...

AVOID CRAZYDOMAINS

• I've bought hundreds of domains off crazy domains & never had any problems. Maybe i'm just lucky.

• @PhaseNetworks said:
    I've bought hundreds of domains off crazy domains & never had any problems. Maybe i'm just lucky.

Or maybe you are a well known Australian guy. :)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@WebProject - would you be able to match the recent BandwagonHost offer $10 for > 512MB OpenVZ?

They don't offer the same OpenVZ plans as us, some features are missing.

• @WebProject said:
    They don't offer the same OpenVZ plans as us, some features are missing.

Obviously their plans won't match yours 100%! You are free to adjust the plan, otherwise it sounds like a cop out and your sig is just for show.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2013

@asterisk14 said:
    Obviously their plans won't match yours 100%!

The terms and conditions are clear state how we can price match:
    http://www.web-project.co.uk/vps-price-match-p-3-13-118.html

@asterisk14 said:
    You are free to adjust the plan, otherwise it sounds like a cop out and your sig is just for show.

It's not for show, I think you don't get how the price match work, example:

shop A

- sell Xbox 12GB version

shop B

- sell Xbox 250GB version with Kinect and offer the price match

you can't get the Xbox 250GB from shop B for a price of 12GB version (cause the different capacity and features), if people still don't get it, it's not our problem!

• Send them what they want, which is a reasonable request, or continue to cry on here with your domains eventually deleted.

• @doughmanes said:
    Send them what they want, which is a reasonable request, or continue to cry on here with your domains eventually deleted.

Is it reasonable for you? Send your ID for it.
    If I do not believe it is reasonable (for a DOMAIN), I will not send and I will not CRY. Do not be ridiculous. Did you read my post? Do you think there is ONLY ONE company which sells domains?

Me Chinese, me play joke, me put PPP in your Coke.

Ah, ok!

• Is it reasonable for you? Send your ID for it.

I've submitted ID verification for online services before.

If I do not believe it is reasonable (for a DOMAIN), I will not send and I will not CRY.

What do you think you're doing here other than encouraging group crying?

Do not be ridiculous. Did you read my post?

Yep. 95% butthurt with widespread flooding due to torrential crying.

Do you think there is ONLY ONE company which sells domains?

In your world, it seems this way or is this crying due to this company meets your budget, you're offended at showing ID which I suspect you're a Chinese national who thinks CrazyDomains is going to turn you over to the Communists, and you're trying to eventually find a company with a similar service/product/budget?

Cry on!

• Maybe a chinese who reads the Bible and hate communists. Ah, ok!
    You do not know me!
    You do not know how much I earn by month. So, stop your speculations.

If you need to show your ID to buy anything in China, this is your problem.
    Ah, send your ID for me! I do not have interest in see your face, but if you do not mind to send your ID for anyone over internet go ahead.

I suspect you're a Chinese national who thinks CrazyDomains is going to turn you over to the Communists, and you're trying to eventually find a company with a similar service/product/budget?

Do you?
    zzz

• Opium is a hell of a drug, comrade