Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenGeeks - the worst - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenGeeks - the worst

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2017

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Which Josh are you referring to the OP or @JoshDargie?

How would he know the OPs name was Josh?

EDIT: The post makes it incredibly obvious he's talking to @JoshDargie.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited November 2017

hostdare said: at least saving face in google SEO ?

It's not optimisation if someone isn't consciously doing it.

Plus no one searches for 'greengeeks worst hosting' so it's pretty much irrelevant to rank for that term.

38 individual websites (Main Website + 37 Addon Domains)

I think that pretty much declares the complaint null and void. For me anyway. Though, the OP could've used parked domains for better resource usage, as he indicated some of his domains are simply parked.

Thanked by 1JoshDargie
  • @ricardo said:

38 individual websites (Main Website + 37 Addon Domains)

I think that pretty much declares the complaint null and void. For me anyway. Though, the OP could've used parked domains for better resource usage, as he indicated some of his domains are simply parked.

"38 sites (many of which were WordPress or other CMS based)"
    "38 GB"

To me this seems to be a clear case of the OP having simply quite absurd ideas of how far he can get with the ressources provided within one of these accounts. It doesn't make things better that the OP seems to have disappeared after Josh showed up.

Throw in a support guy that clearly spends quite some time to address an issue in a forum he has probably never heard of before and does not consist of his target audience...

For me all of this does shed a rather positive light on this host.

@JoshDargie this is LET, we are difficult. Also we don't seem to be your target audience and there's probably not much to win here for you, but all things considered, you're doing quite well. :-) Just go on providing good services and if the time comes and someone here decides to spend a it more than usual, perhaps you might be on the list...

Thanked by 1JoshDargie