Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals from last year are you keeping/canceling? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals from last year are you keeping/canceling?

124»

Comments

• VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

@ehab said:

@Veesp said:

its comforting you are here. do we except same best offers from Veesp this year?

Well, we definitely have an offer for BF 2017 ;) I can't really promise anything definite as things have changed a lot in Veesp since BF 2016, but we will try to make something similar to our last year offer.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2017

@Veesp said:

@ehab said:

@Veesp said:

its comforting you are here. do we except same best offers from Veesp this year?

Well, we definitely have an offer for BF 2017 ;) I can't really promise anything definite as things have changed a lot in Veesp since BF 2016, but we will try to make something similar to our last year offer.

I personally love Vstoike for the quality of services provided, and I understand that costs money. It would be really sad to see them fall like VortexNode or ContraWeb or AboveClouds who designed bad offers (for them) last year.

• It is customers like you that make us proud of the business we have built together.

But please go away now.