Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS 8GB RAM, Good CPU, Cheap - Shoot Me Your Best Offers! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS 8GB RAM, Good CPU, Cheap - Shoot Me Your Best Offers!

2»

Comments

• The code you provided is not working. Checkout error:

"The following errors occurred:

The promotion code entered does not exist"

@Edmond said:
    Try Virmach's old Black Friday special. 8GB KVM, 4 vcores, 100GB RAID 10 SSD Space, 4TB @ 1gbps shared port for only $10/mo. Use coupon code LEB2016G8 to bring the pricing down from $40/mo.

(aff link)

• @peachcakey said:
    The code you provided is not working. Checkout error:

"The following errors occurred:

The promotion code entered does not exist"

@Edmond said:
    Try Virmach's old Black Friday special. 8GB KVM, 4 vcores, 100GB RAID 10 SSD Space, 4TB @ 1gbps shared port for only $10/mo. Use coupon code LEB2016G8 to bring the pricing down from $40/mo.

(aff link)

Sorry, I did this again, I noticed the mistake last time after posting this link once, did it again. The coupon code that was shown in the original post was different from the valid one in the link.

The correct code is LEBBF2016G8 Sorry!

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2017

peachcakey said: The code you provided is not working. Checkout error:

If I were you, I would opt for another option, because their default VPS plans are not intended for intensive CPU tasks. Moreover, given that you need a good CPU, VPS options with dedicated CPU resources would be a more reasonable choice the way I see it. So, I would better sacrifice a couple gigs of RAM in favour of guaranteed and permanent CPU performance.

• You can see the promo on hostus, or look at wht. can also in lowendbox

• Falzo said: totally forgot to mention, tuesday&wednesday are holidays around here, so can't tell how fast you might get an answer from billing/sales ...

I've sent another email asking for more details and their answer is:

Dear Sir,

the information we have given you is correct.

There is no mistake.

Thank you for your understanding.

I have not paid my invoice yet... and maybe I'll give it a try... or not...

Thanked by 1Falzo