Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Server with 10-20gbps ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Server with 10-20gbps !

2»

Comments

• @Clouvider said:
    @that_guy only ‘a few’ other users ?

I think that’s grossly underestimated.

It is "6 - 16 VPS per 10Gbps Pipe". To me that still qualifies as "a few". But english is not my native language. Maybe "few" has a much stricter meaning for natives.
    IMHO 6-16 doesn't sound so bad for that price. I'd only be a bit worried about the unmetered traffic. If everyone on that server was on metered traffic (say "only" 50TB), I wouldn't mind sharing 10Gbit with 5-15 others, as I'd probably be able to burst to ~5-9 Gbit in most cases whenever I need it (if the disk i/o allows it).

BTW: I can only guess, but my impression is that the OP didn't have dedicated bandwith in mind. The price is way too low for that (even on LET), and he doesn't seem to want it for business. IMHO he's just the average LET consumer that wants a "very fast" VPS (hence the 10-20Gbit) with "very much traffic" (hence unlimited) for cheap, and he'll take whatever he can get for 100 bucks. Maybe he also just doesn't know his real traffic needs, so asks for "unlimited", like a lot of casual customers. Just to get "a lot", and never worry about overage fees.

@William said:

that_guy said: For non-business, non mission-critical things, my advice is to talk to seedbox hosters. E.g. seedboxes.cc, seedhost.eu, feralhosting.com, chmuranet.com etc..

Or skip them entirely and just buy a Leaseweb, Nforce or OVH server.

Yes. But that would be a dedicated server then, right? I haven't seen any LW/NF/OVH dedi with (shared/oversold/fair use) unmetered 10Gbit for "100$-120$" as the OP asked for. But I never actively searched for it. If such an offer exists, please post it.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2017

that_guy said: Yes. But that would be a dedicated server then, right? I haven't seen any LW/NF/OVH dedi with (shared/oversold/fair use) unmetered 10Gbit for "100$-120$" as the OP asked for. But I never actively searched for it. If such an offer exists, please post it.

The seedbox providers do not get preferential treatment, they only use BW pooling to their advantage. OVH does not cut anyone, regardless of size, any deals in any way, even if you spend millions per month.

• snickerpopsnickerpop Member
    edited October 2017

@vovler said:

@snickerpop said:

The price of 300TB is a lot less here then unmetered

Im assuming that we are talking about 10Gbps.

First of all, learn the difference from "than" and "then".

Secondly, captain wonder-man, almost 1/3 of the price, IS a lot less.

Sorry I thought this was lowendtalk
    not r/grammarnazi

• So do you want a shared or private port? Also, unmetered 10G? In i3D/SmartDC Rotterdam, the netherlands a 10G uplink w/ 50Tb data is alread 250/mo, let alone unmetered. Be more realistic

• Just throwing this out there. Cogent offered me 10gig for $2500 on 10/12/17

• OP never responded back to his thread ... he doesn't seem to care of what you guys have to say.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@FredQc said:
    OP never responded back to his thread ... he doesn't seem to care of what you guys have to say.

Yeah, we should have known by the OP already that it's a waste of time ;p

• bsdguybsdguy Member
    edited October 2017

@Mardaki said:
    Hi, I'm looking for VPS Servers with 10-20gbps unmetered bandwidth

Sorry but your request is somewhat absurd and hence the funny answers. This is the year 2017, not 2007.What you really should ask for is dual 40 Gb/s with unlimited volume at about 30$ - 35$/month.

In case that is only offered together with a free rack you should be mistrusting. More often than not those racks are already 12+ months old and might even have some scratches.

• Thanks all we find the server

• @Mardaki said:
    Thanks all we find the server

You're one one hell of a time waster. You found the server for $120? Which host? What a joke!

Thanked by 2Aidan lazyt