Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 to 10 VPS required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

5 to 10 VPS required

We are looking for a around 5 to 10 VPS in following configuration.

SSD : 10GB
IP : 1
RAM : 1 GB
vCPU : 2
Port : 1 GBPS
Bandwidth : 500GB
Virtualization : Any but speed required fast.

Budget : 1 to 2 $ per year only.

Comments

• The IPv4 cost alone is higher than your budget. Either go with NAT IPv4 or give us a proper budget.

Thanked by 2Aidan WebProject
  • Do you have any test VPS for NAT IPv4, so we can test it if they are suitable with our requirement. Provide me 2 vps ( Ubuntu 17.04 , 64 bit) for testing for a 10 to 15 mins only, so we can test it and order you VPS.

• nielsniels Member
    edited October 2017

$2 per year, did I read this correctly? Multiply your total budget by 100 and you might get some offers.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I want perfect teeth and a daily back rub for $10 p/year, it's not happening SUSAN!

• nice try

• @niels said:
    $2 per year, did I read this correctly? Multiply your total budget by 100 and you might get some offers.

We are not looking for a small numbers, we will order 500 VPS within next couple of after completing testing , therefore we have set budget in lower side.

• shellshell Member
    edited October 2017

@GeorgeS said:

i'm affraid it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

edited October 2017

GeorgeS said: we will order 500 VPS within next couple of after completing testing , therefore we have set budget in lower side.

ah ok, when you put it like that, $500 p/YEAR for 500GB RAM and 5TB of pure SSD sounds totally reasonable...

NOT HAPPENING SUSAN!

This is not the lower side the of the budget, it is about 20% of the lowest budget you will find for the WORST service you will get.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited October 2017

For what it's worth @cam is within your budget (for nat that is). Just not sure if we really wanna put this on him :/

Thanked by 1Cam
  • GeorgeS said: We are not looking for a small numbers, we will order 500 VPS within next couple of after completing testing , therefore we have set budget in lower side.

Get a couple of dedis than.

• @GeorgeS said:

5GB SSD also fine with NAT IPV4 but 1GB RAM, 2 VCPU required with Ubuntu 17.04 64 bit. For testing provide us couple of servers, so we can test it in an one hour and order you 20 VPS and after one week performance testing will place another 30 VPS order and this type of order will be available for next one year. So while making order, please think about longer term gain not for a short term gain.

• @bersy said:

GeorgeS said: We are not looking for a small numbers, we will order 500 VPS within next couple of after completing testing , therefore we have set budget in lower side.

Get a couple of dedis than.

Couple of dedis won't give a performance and more importantly we are not looking to manage nodes.

• GeorgeS said: please think about long term gain loss not for a short term gain loss.

Fixed that for you.

• @MrPsycho said:

GeorgeS said: please think about long term gain loss not for a short term gain loss.

Fixed that for you.

Thanks, you have fixed which suited to your NAME :)

LET is the new home of a whole new set of delusional get rich quick dreamers.

Thanked by 3doghouch lazyt Pwner
  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited October 2017

You want 500VPSs, each with 1gbps... Lemme just quote what @Clouvider said last time...

Clouvider said: So HE.net is the cheapest now. 10Gbit/s for $1500 (£1111.52 by Google). That does not include: Cross Connects, Routing Equipment, Switching equipment, Expertise, Staff, Currency fluctuations, etc, to maintain.

That's your raw bandwidth. Now add server, power, marketing, spares, payment fees, non paying Customers, DDoS protection, etc. to that, and oh, btw, profit.

If you want 500gbps dedicated to you... That will be around $800k yearly (considering HE.net giving you additional $100k discount)
    ...but hey! I'm sure there are providers that can provide you with a 500VPSs for $1k!

Edit:

GeorgeS said: Thanks, you have fixed which suited to your NAME :)

Starting being offensive when sb tell you the truth. You must be a great customer. I'm sure providers gonna fight for you ;)

btw. there are two Psychos; the first one has Psycho in his nickname, the second one asks for 1IPv4, 2CPU, 1GB RAM and 1gbps server for $2 yearly.

Thanked by 2sanvit lazyt
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

I think it is very cheap (((

• only for free , or more we will pay you !

• I'm pretty sure some summer host would take this offer.

• You'll struggle to find 1GB RAM for $1-2/month let alone per year.

Thanked by 1PrestigeWS
  • @sdglhm said:
    I'm pretty sure some summer host would take this offer.

You mean winter host right?

• guys come on, you give him some cheap vpses for testing and he'll make you RICH with a big order.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

AnthonySmith said: AnthonySmith

who is susan here ? :p

• We can adjust speed from 1GB to 100Mbit/s, if we receive 1GB RAM, 2 vcpu, NAT IP and 5 to 10 GB SSD disk space. I think now its in budget, let me know some good suggestions.

• @GeorgeS said:
    We can adjust speed from 1GB to 100Mbit/s, if we receive 1GB RAM, 2 vcpu, NAT IP and 5 to 10 GB SSD disk space. I think now its in budget, let me know some good suggestions.

You’re an ignorant idiot who STILL can’t grasp the fact that things aren’t free.

For $1/yr, a host (before PayPal fees) will make less than ten cents per month. What is the incentive for them to provide you with anything? Nothing — you’re a worthless customer.

Now I don’t normally insult specific people, but you've earned it. For the stinginess that you have, you’ll never get an offer.

Worst of all, you haven’t told anyone why the hell you need 500 IPs. Oh — and by the way, that’s a /23 block, which costs WAY more than 10c a month, let alone the hardware.<br.>

You need to choose to tell us what you’re doing + increase your budget, or have someone close this thread.

Thanked by 3dedipromo Pwner Plioser
  • @doghouch said:

@GeorgeS said:
    We can adjust speed from 1GB to 100Mbit/s, if we receive 1GB RAM, 2 vcpu, NAT IP and 5 to 10 GB SSD disk space. I think now its in budget, let me know some good suggestions.

You’re an ignorant idiot who STILL can’t grasp the fact that things aren’t free.

For $1/yr, a host (before PayPal fees) will make less than ten cents per month. What is the incentive for them to provide you with anything? Nothing — you’re a worthless customer.

Now I don’t normally insult specific people, but you've earned it. For the stinginess that you have, you’ll never get an offer.

Worst of all, you haven’t told anyone why the hell you need 500 IPs. Oh — and by the way, that’s a /23 block, which costs WAY more than 10c a month, let alone the hardware.<br.>

You need to choose to tell us what you’re doing + increase your budget, or have someone close this thread.

Hey smart one, it IS doable. He wants NAT IPs.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2017

@FlamesRunner He said that he preferred having IPs. Anyway, I’d like the name of the company that you believe can give one gigabyte of RAM and two cores for $1/yr. After PayPal fees, the host will get around $0.68.

(5 whole cents per month for those specifications.)

hostdare said: who is susan here ? :p

the OP

• @FlamesRunner said: Hey smart one, it IS doable. He wants NAT IPs.

Where are you seeing a 1GB RAM NAT VPS for $2/year?

GeorgeS said: We can adjust speed from 1GB to 100Mbit/s, if we receive 1GB RAM, 2 vcpu, NAT IP and 5 to 10 GB SSD disk space. I think now its in budget, let me know some good suggestions.

Ok, no one is this ignorant, stupid or dense, this is obviously a troll post, well played sir.