Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to rent 100-300 / 24 ip address or 100-300 / 24ip server, need to support the signing of the co - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to rent 100-300 / 24 ip address or 100-300 / 24ip server, need to support the signing of the co

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

And this guy has the bollocks to ask why people have issues with Chinese customers.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • 1UE seems basically the RBN equivalent for CN in the lower end sectors where local (so provincial) influence is enough to prevent issues (foreign spam, robocalls and such, most of it barely - if at all - illegal in China against non Chinese).

The english website, mostly same content, is http://ceranetworks.com/

They operate as/by Cloud Radium LLC which was bought (other name) at one point to acquire the IPs (https://bgp.he.net/AS33330#_prefixes) - my assumption was hijack then, but they actually seem to own it - and pretty much since then spam aside of selling for VPN, operating a bunch of seemingly ad-view bots (judging by whois and RDNS) and so on. They also, not unusual but also not that often seen on smaller and non state enterprises, have CNNIC space directly.

There is also a bunch of supposedly "customers" that are in reality nothing else than the same people behind (yea i said it, now sue me plz), RBN style done to shift liability and get intermediate abuse access (so abuse/legal sent to them, thinking it is the upstream for X while they are X and thus are informed now ahead). Funky names, zbusa LLC, Xiaozhiyun LLC and such.

And there is... this:

https://bgp.he.net/AS132839#_prefixes

Which in practice is a company that serves only them and their "customers" in HK while operating servers in AU on not even this ASN (solely used in HK, but has an AU IX on it..), while not publicly offering anything in HK either.

Suspicious even for Asian standards, especially as the cultures rarely mix like this - Chinese spammers do not work with Australians, and Australians not with Chinese spammers, by language and other reasons.

Thanked by 1Aluminat
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Very interesting!

I ran into CloudRadium when I was hunting around for some China bandwidth, found them at one of CNServers shops.

Francisco

• So you guys say that the OP is part of those operations?

• Amitz said: So you guys say that the OP is part of those operations?

No, for all we know he could be anyone, there is no solid evidence for that (and i doubt there would be any either now).

Francisco said: I ran into CloudRadium when I was hunting around for some China bandwidth, found them at one of CNServers shops.

Yea, their pref is Quadranet, China Mobile and CNServers - assuming CNS is still pretty ok for UDP this makes sense, especially as Voxility does discriminate CN traffic.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • can i haz server

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Edit: never mind, there is always someone I guess ^

If you meant with a single /24 per server, you 'might' get that, if you can really justify it.

Well I would assume @Francisco also probably puts quite a number of IPs to a single server with his webhosting service (great one btw, not knocking it).

But my first thought was that this OP screams something negative. I mean how many people want to RENT that many IPs and not put it through a 1gbit max pipe (1 server). Well unless they were intending on burning through those and dumping them.

From reading some of the replies here it seems my assumption wasn't too far.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

sureiam said: Well I would assume @Francisco also probably puts quite a number of IPs to a single server with his webhosting service (great one btw, not knocking it).

There's a difference between leasing blocks and buying blocks :)

Minus a few spammer friendly facilities you're going to have a borderline impossible time getting a /24 on a dedicated, short of it being a very high spec server to offset the loss of revenue on a /24 of dedicated servers.

Francisco