Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to rent 100-300 / 24 ip address or 100-300 / 24ip server, need to support the signing of the co
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to rent 100-300 / 24 ip address or 100-300 / 24ip server, need to support the signing of the co

Need to rent 100-300 / 24 ip address or 100-300 / 24ip server, need to support the signing of the contract and monthly payment

Comments

• so you basically want about a /16 of ips? budget? intended use?

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

I can provide you IPs and servers send me a PM or a email [email protected]

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

Edit: never mind, there is always someone I guess ^

Why on earth would anyone even consider leasing a single server with 76k+ IP's in 2017?

Whatever your plans are, make new ones.

If you meant with a single /24 per server, you 'might' get that, if you can really justify it.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    If you meant with a single /24 per server, you 'might' get that, if you can really justify it.

I guess that's what he means but i still wanted to hear about his 7$ budget.

Thanked by 1dedipromo
  • I'm guessing he's looking for a server with either 100-300 IP's or /24 block.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@sdglhm said:
    I'm guessing he's looking for a server with either 100-300 IP's or /24 block.

Probably. Either way, it's a new guy on the forum with sub par English abilities. The price won't be cheap and he would have to pay by BTC or Bank Transfer or something to mitigate risk.

• WSSWSS Member

Anyone know what I did with my belt?

Thanked by 1joeri
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited October 2017

@randvegeta said:

Either way, it's a new guy on the forum with sub par English abilities.

His name makes me guess he is from China.

• Monthly payment, when all ranges are permantely banned by SpamHouse, we will open PayPal dispute I guess lol

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

no rick ever !!

• @WSS said:
    Anyone know what I did with my belt?

probably dropped it right beside your new sneakers...

• WSSWSS Member

@Falzo No. I found the sneakers, but I have no idea where my belt, or my pants from yesterday are. They're not in the dirty laundry, not in the wash, not on the floor, not in the bed.

She must have taken them as a memento. :(

Thanked by 1joeri
  • I am just a developing idc business, because the company intends to develop the United States and Southeast Asia need a lot of IP, please do not be hostile to me, the strength of the boss can leave emaiL, I need to rent 100-300 / 24ip or 100- 300 / 24Ip station group server

• WSSWSS Member

Shouldn't you be asking for a Class C? I think you want to be asking for a Class C.

• @xiatiana said:
    I am just a developing idc business, because the company intends to develop the United States and Southeast Asia need a lot of IP, please do not be hostile to me, the strength of the boss can leave emaiL, I need to rent 100-300 / 24ip or 100- 300 / 24Ip station group server

To be clear: do you want 100-300 ips, or Just a /24(256 ips)

• @WSS said:
    Shouldn't you be asking for a Class C? I think you want to be asking for a Class C.

I need a lot of Ip addresses to support the development of US and Southeast Asian businesses

• WSSWSS Member

Can you elaborate on why you need so many IPs? With SNI and other tools available, it seems less necessary.

• @FoxelVox said:

@xiatiana said:
    I am just a developing idc business, because the company intends to develop the United States and Southeast Asia need a lot of IP, please do not be hostile to me, the strength of the boss can leave emaiL, I need to rent 100-300 / 24ip or 100- 300 / 24Ip station group server

I need 100/24 to 300/24 is not a 258Ip

• @FoxelVox said:

@xiatiana said:

Our company currently has more than 1,000 servers, the recent need to expand the US business needs to add hundreds of servers, so you need a lot of Ip address

• @mksh said:

@AnthonySmith said:

I guess that's what he means but i still wanted to hear about his 7$ budget.

no

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

I hear @volumedrive might be able to work something out with you and will even send you a nice fake tidy invoice with all your nonexistent IPs from their vast IP space.

Thanked by 2WSS Aluminat
  • @xiatiana said:

@FoxelVox said:

@xiatiana said:

Our company currently has more than 1,000 servers, the recent need to expand the US business needs to add hundreds of servers, so you need a lot of Ip address

Next level scam incoming

• So your company has 1000 (physical) servers but comes to LET to negotiate IP space deals? Hmm..

The IP range's he provided are dirty and all listed on spamhaus

https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/ceranetworks.com

Thanked by 1FoxelVox
  • @joeri said:

'Spam' more like botnets, email and sms bombers/mass mailing, shoe Cop bots?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2017

@xiatiana:
    Can you confirm that those are IP ranges that you have burned?

@joeri:
    Could you provide me with a screenshot of your conversation, please?

@FoxelVox said:

@joeri said:

'Spam' more like botnets, email and sms bombers/mass mailing, shoe Cop bots?

See report https://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL235221

• OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

oh, hello there, long time no see.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@William said:

OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

oh, hello there, long time no see.

Any story you can tell?

Francisco

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2017

Francisco said: Any story you can tell?

Yeah, I would be really grateful if people with knowledge about the OP would speak up loudly instead of just leaving insinuations.

I would like to know: Is that a bad guy that I should ban, or not?
    It's that easy, just give me some beef to work with.