Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a Dutch (Netherlands-based) VPS provider. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for a Dutch (Netherlands-based) VPS provider.

2»

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

Well, since we’re discussing bans here, I’m generally all about following the rules. I think it was made clear as to what happened and why, and I most definitely don’t support the arrogance in this thread. If you don’t like the community, if you’re not happy to follow the rules, find a different one.

• @Clouvider said:
    Well, since we’re discussing bans here, I’m generally all about following the rules. I think it was made clear as to what happened and why, and I most definitely don’t support the arrogance in this thread. If you don’t like the community, if you’re not happy to follow the rules, find a different one.

If you mean me, I certainly didn't intend to sound arrogant.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

I didn’t mean you @angstrom, I have no issue with your comment. I very much don’t appreciate stiring the pot by @Maounique however.

Thanked by 2angstrom mikho
  • @akcuraw said:
    1024MB memory, 1 cpu, 20-50GB space, 1-10Gbps port speed, Dutch (Netherlands-based) company, realible, affordable, vpn/torrenting/tor relay node allowing, 3 terabyte bandwidth, 1ipv4 and 1ipv6, good peering, low latency, max. €10/monthly price.

Is LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V. suitable for me?

Yes, but yeaaars ago until some corrupt judges who are friend-friend with Dutch anti-internet pro-copyright lobby (BREIN, BUMA/STEMRA et al) made some doublful verdicts and jurisprudence changed.

I guess you want to cut costs by running 3 different services on one server? Better is to keep yourself dynamic because laws do change in any country.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

For Tor bridges or relays anything should do as long as it has the necessary allocated traffic and not forbidden in ToS/AUP. Some people ban Tor out of political reasons or because they do not wish the traffic they sell to be used up, so you may see it banned completely in some places.

• The guy asked you for advice from the provider. You are discussing privacy here.

• The search continues.

• Ban evasion. IP match with our "turkish journalist". That guy has endurance...

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • WSSWSS Member

@Amitz said:
    Ban evasion. IP match with our "turkish journalist". That guy has endurance...

Which is just proof he's no Journo. They'll repost shit off boingboing and fark without bothering to check.

• how many accounts does that dude have...

This discussion has been closed.