Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web Hosting Income/Profits? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web Hosting Income/Profits?

13»

Comments

• I make about 1 million dollars - I'll not mention which dollars, but it's 1 million dollars.

• Zerpy said: 1 million dollars

• pikepike Veteran

What the fuck is Crystal Pepsi. Seems like it can easily be done at home with a pack of sugar and some bottles of water.

Thanked by 2randvegeta Waldo19
  • @pike said:
    What the fuck is Crystal Pepsi. Seems like it can easily be done at home with a pack of sugar and some bottles of water.

Sounds like crystal meth combined with pepsi without food coloring.

• Just another day in the hosting business.

Thanked by 2PrestigeWS Waldo19
  • WSSWSS Member

@pike said:

Yes and no. Originally, it was a weird idea, but it had no sugar or caffeine. In the early 90s. Now it has both, and is just thrown out there to get us occasional-but-rare oldslaves2nostalgia to buy something that tastes quite similarly, but isn't the same.

Thanked by 1pike
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited October 2017

@WSS said:
    Yes and no. Originally, it was a weird idea, but it had no sugar or caffeine. In the early 90s. Now it has both, and is just thrown out there to get us occasional-but-rare oldslaves2nostalgia to buy something that tastes quite similarly, but isn't the same.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Crystal-Pepsi-2017-591ml-20fl-oz-RAR-Clear-Cola-noch-haltbar-durchsichtig-/322747102288

49€ for 20 bottles of crystal pepsi. rare stuff it seems...
    And very healthy like I already thought. Genetically engineered :'D

• WSSWSS Member

@pike Find the 1990 bottle (warning- forced vomit). What you have there is just "current" Crystal Pepsi. It costs around $2/20oz.

Thanked by 1pike
  • pikepike Veteran
    edited October 2017

@WSS said:
    @pike Find the 1990 bottle (warning- forced vomit). What you have there is just "current" Crystal Pepsi. It costs around $2/20oz.

Well... you should think about selling your stock to the market if you don't want to end up like this guy.

btw I was born '95 and had to drink this kinda stuff since my parents are '68 hippies. But if I want to feel nostalgic I buy one of them.

• WSSWSS Member

I only have like 12 bottles. I'm keeping them chilled for eBay whenever Pepsi stops making it 3-4 times a year- if ever.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited October 2017

Creating replicas of crystal pepsi and selling them on eBay seems like a solid business model to me now.

• WSSWSS Member

Throw in a tamagochi with every order of 5 cases or more, and you're set.