Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web Hosting Income/Profits? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web Hosting Income/Profits?

Comments

• @Waldo19 said:
    None at all. Actually feeling good. Going on a starch free diet tomorrow.

That's a lot easier said than done. Carbs is even more difficult. Good luck.

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • so much spam & trolls lol

• d2itsmed2itsme Member
    edited September 2017

It is much pretty enough for less than 4 months

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:

@Waldo19 said:
    How many drinks have you had tonight?

A whole 20oz bottle of Crystal Pepsi. They're not going to make it again until at least Decemberish, so I probably shouldn't- but I craved some sugar this afternoon.

Where did you find that, I thought that was gone forever

• @d2itsme said:
    It is much pretty enough for less than 4 months

What are you hosting your clients on? A bunch of trial credits from digitalocean,linode, and vultr with VCC?

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @vpsrus said:

A whole 20oz bottle of Crystal Pepsi. They're not going to make it again until at least Decemberish, so I probably shouldn't- but I craved some sugar this afternoon.

Where did you find that, I thought that was gone forever

They've started bringing it back a few times a year..

Thanked by 1justvm
  • @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

What are you hosting your clients on? A bunch of trial credits from digitalocean,linode, and vultr with VCC?

Even not all you said I have not yet to touch it.

• @d2itsme said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

Even not all you said I have not yet to touch it.

Okay, now please posting your analytics images here when none asked. It's annoying

Thanked by 1caracal
  • @jetchirag said:
    Okay, now please posting your analytics images here when none asked. It's annoying

We're good for posting Crystal Pepsi glamour shots, though, right?

• @WSS said:

@jetchirag said:

We're good for posting Crystal Pepsi glamour shots, though, right?

Yes <3

Thanked by 1WSS
  • We never had Crystal Pepsi in the UK, but we did, for a few glorious months, have Tab Clear.

• @jetchirag said:

I'm sorry what are you looking for? :)
    I thought we better back on the first starter said in order we could be focus what he asks the question on thread.

What I show is not important, every person has a right achievement goals what they want.
    I have own plan , own schedule and own target.

Here it is my another one

I'm pretty much happy go in include my metric only one.

• @Nekki said:
    We never had Crystal Pepsi in the UK, but we did, for a few glorious months, have Tab Clear.

Same. Either I have some Sprite or drive down to the US to pick up some Crystal Pepsi.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited September 2017

@d2itsme said:

@jetchirag said:

I thought we better back on the first starter said in order we could be focus what he asks the question on thread.

What I show is not important, every person has a right achievement goals what they want.

What does this have to do with the OP’s question?

Edit: wat just happened?

• @Nekki said:
    We never had Crystal Pepsi in the UK, but we did, for a few glorious months, have Tab Clear.

I've.. only heard of that. As tasteless and bland as Tab was, I can only fathom it could handle a reboot as "Water 2.0". Diet Rite is pretty good if you want a little flavor and none of the goodness to go with it.. and it's cheaper than sparkling water!

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

I've.. only heard of that. As tasteless and bland as Tab was, I can only fathom it could handle a reboot as "Water 2.0". Diet Rite is pretty good if you want a little flavor and none of the goodness to go with it.. and it's cheaper than sparkling water!

By the way, what is special about Crystal Pepsi? Extra sugar?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Right; Tab Clear. /me Adds +20 years to @Nekki’s expected age.

• @angstrom said:
    By the way, what is special about Crystal Pepsi? Extra sugar?

Well, the original had no sugar, or caffeine. This has BOTH. It's just a different taste, and it's both different, and kind of enjoyable.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Coke's better.

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • @Aidan said:
    Coke's better.

I know but you can't afford that shit on a LET budget.

• Clouvider said: Right; Tab Clear. /me Adds +20 years to @Nekki’s expected age.

Jebus, how old did you think I was?

• @WSS said:
    I know but you can't afford that shit on a LET budget.

You can if you're buying foodstamps from people. :P

• WSSWSS Member
    edited September 2017

Oh. Coca-Cola. Those, burritos, cheetos, and fritos are all a given on stamps day.

• @d2itsme said:

@jetchirag said:

~~

What does these metrics have to do with income or whatever he asked for?

Page views != income

This is my car, guess how much I earn?

• Enough to afford an awesome microfibre sheet!

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited September 2017

@WSS said:
    Enough to afford an awesome microfibre sheet!

Poor me, what I can afford is 128 kbps internet connection to download this image.

See, images (metrics @d2itsme) did not prove my income afterall

• ISDeNied!

• southysouthy Member
    edited September 2017

@OBHost said:

In this way its spam?
    OP need information and I provide him in deep.

Oh yeah, more of this deeeeeeeeeeep SPAM !!

• Dayum, dont go that deep

• Well, it depends. Buy a few plans and see if it works.. I know it will be stable for your host.