Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do people want random 3 character .net domains? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do people want random 3 character .net domains?

2»

Comments

• A few random things come to mind...

Search engines tend to sandbox newer domains. Lazy research by people can also conclude that a service has been established longer than it has. The paid reg fees also imply it's worth a few quid more.

• Do you guys honestly believe this age bullshit propagated by domain hoarders to sell their trash domains?

Thanked by 2Aidan maverickp
  • Yes. Apparently you don't?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Well. Old domains are valuable, cause buyers interested to pay much more for this.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Radi said:
    I got k3t.net - if anyone wants it for the registration fee, PM me. :P

K3T = KET

Nice domain ;-)

A

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@AlexanderM I think it is trademarked to a New Zealand Company for their wall system.

• @WHT said:
    No. There are hundert of drops everyday. Check pool.com

Oh, nice. I was just wondering if there was a place to snipe domains.

@Nekki said:
    Seen a few of these auctioned recently and they've done better than I'd thought. Is there much call for these random LNL/LLN/NLN domains?

>

It depends. I was looking for a LLL/LNN domain the other day for use with random experiments, but it probably depends on the brand name and everything else.