Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2.99 EUR dedi question
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2.99 EUR dedi question

I really2 interested in this.. but.. is it only for NL user???
I am Malaysian.. is there any way I can buy from them without disguise as NL???
btw, I didnt know whether the offer still on or not :p

Comments

• IvanIvan Member

Nice to see another Malaysian here. You will not be able to get it. They do not accept offers from outside Europe, and I believe it is out of stock now.

• It's not the question wether you live in The Netherlands, as OVH is a French company. However, you need to live in Europe. If you don't, you are not allowed to buy this deal.

• @Ivan said:
    Nice to see another Malaysian here. You will not be able to get it. They do not accept offers from outside Europe, and I believe it is out of stock now.

:) nice to see you too..

@DennisdeWit said:
    It's not the question wether you live in The Netherlands, as OVH is a French company. However, you need to live in Europe. If you don't, you are not allowed to buy this deal.

I hope there will be an offer for Malaysian soon :)

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@DennisdeWit said:
    It's not the question wether you live in The Netherlands, as OVH is a French company. However, you need to live in Europe. If you don't, you are not allowed to buy this deal.

Strange--are they requiring proof of identification during the checkout process?

• @BrianHarrison said:
    Strange--are they requiring proof of identification during the checkout process?

OVH does only accept credit card, and not PayPal. How are you willing to fraud then?

• tuxtux Member

@DennisdeWit said:
    OVH does only accept credit card, and not PayPal. How are you willing to fraud then?

Visa Electron also works.