Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ovh abuse issue when using it as upstream provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ovh abuse issue when using it as upstream provider

2»

Comments

• edited September 2017

gonduriya said: this shit

Not sure about time frame but all providers I've ever used do the same thing.

What should they do to stop the abuse from their side? Logging into his cPanel and disable that hosting account? Since when did OVH have his cPanel password?
    Or he wants that the abusive continue running until he wants to act? Maybe in the next year?

You must accept that the video owner was only thinking about his inconveniences, not about all other victims inconveniences of getting scammed.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited September 2017

Uhh.. I've been the recipient of all these sort of requests from OVH. Never had a server pulled or taken offline.

There is a huge difference between some website being defaced / etc and a server compromised.

The issue the original video talks about is his server being compromised. Not a website being defaced / blah blah.

Stop spreading FUD.

Edit: I have some 50 anti-hack+anti-abuse emails sitting in my account. No issues what so ever. I respond and handle issues though.