Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I buy a server in ServerHub,But I waiting more than 5 hours,They still not reply my ticket or provis - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I buy a server in ServerHub,But I waiting more than 5 hours,They still not reply my ticket or provis

13»

Comments

• longdu said: No,I just think you and you friend is silly guys, Fuck.

Just out of curiosity: how old are you? (it is a genuine question).

• @jvnadr said:

longdu said: No,I just think you and you friend is silly guys, Fuck.

Just out of curiosity: how old are you? (it is a genuine question).

I think you are a kid.

• longdu said: I think you are a kid.

Unfortunately, not...

But, if you are a kid, thinks will get better. You will grow up and be a different person.
    On the other hand, if you are not a kid, you are just stupid. And this, my friend, cannot get better...

• @jvnadr said:

longdu said: I think you are a kid.

Unfortunately, not...

But, if you are a kid, thinks will get better. You will grow up and be a different person.
    On the other hand, if you are not a kid, you are just stupid. And this, my friend, cannot get better...

same words to you.

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

To be honest, people who are spamming and insulting all over forums, and can't wait for their product are usually one month customers no one wants to deal with.

But writing pointless messages in a forum is a good time killer until the support department is open again on monday.

PS.: Your avatar is really fitting your mood.

Thanked by 3joeri WSS longdu
  • Petulant child.

• @ChristianDSH said:
    To be honest, people who are spamming and insulting all over forums, and can't wait for their product are usually one month customers no one wants to deal with.

But writing pointless messages in a forum is a good time killer until the support department is open again on monday.

PS.: Your avatar is really fitting your mood.

yes,But now I am waiting more than 10 hours....
    And I open a ticket to tech support,I ask they why they not answer me,They not give me any reply.

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

longdu said: yes,But now I am waiting more than 10 hours.... And I open a ticket to tech support,I ask they why they not answer me,They not give me any reply.

You should know, that on some support departments the staff is not allowed to reply you when you're not a customer yet.

Maybe it's the same on this provider.

• @ChristianDSH said:

longdu said: yes,But now I am waiting more than 10 hours.... And I open a ticket to tech support,I ask they why they not answer me,They not give me any reply.

You should know, that on some support departments the staff is not allowed to reply you when you're not a customer yet.

Maybe it's the same on this provider.

But 2 mouth ago,I not buy any thing and I ask they support tech something about DDoS protection,And they answer me.In a same account.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2017

niceboy said: But, some do need manual screening/fraud detection before server provisioning.

Since it is Saturday, Probably you need to wait until Monday to receive a reply from Sales/Billing department.

he don't understand the issue which I and you are described.

Moderators need to close this thread as pointless to carry on, if the issue he can't or don't want to understand.

• I think he's a troll, just trying to stir things up.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

We've replied to @longdu's ticket and sorted out the issue. Again, sorry for the delay and thanks for your business.

• @brueggus said:
    We've replied to @longdu's ticket and sorted out the issue. Again, sorry for the delay and thanks for your business.

I wish you good luck with his business.... I wonder what the future brings :P

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

The OP has proven to be a dick. He is no longer a part of our cozy community. His parents must be a proud bunch.

This discussion has been closed.