Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I buy a server in ServerHub,But I waiting more than 5 hours,They still not reply my ticket or provis - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I buy a server in ServerHub,But I waiting more than 5 hours,They still not reply my ticket or provis

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2017

longdu said: I think you are a silly guys!I notice you last time,I open a ticket on"General Support" department!

First of all, calling me silly is just showing that you are a really idiot moron with a spoiled childish attitude. Second, I will try to explain you, even while you are really idiot, what you did: "General Support" department is something similar like "sales department". It will not work 24/7 nor will have priority. The only real 24/7 department in a hosting provider is the one that handles technical stuff like outages, not working servers, network connectivity issues, broken parts etc. And, for some low budget providers, even for this you have to wait some hours.
    Now, you want a sales question to be answered in hours on Saturday, while they are open on office working hours. This won't happen.
    If you weren't too retarded, you could find yourself that except tech tickets, they work mo-fri 9-5 (https://www.serverhub.com/company/contact)

• @jvnadr said:

longdu said: I think you are a silly guys!I notice you last time,I open a ticket on"General Support" department!

First of all, calling me silly is just showing that you are a really idiot moron with a spoiled childish attitude. Second, I will try to explain you, even while you are really idiot, what you did: "General Support" department is something similar like "sales department". It will not work 24/7 nor will have priority. The only real 24/7 department in a hosting provider is the one that handles technical stuff like outages, not working servers, network connectivity issues, broken parts etc. And, for some low budget providers, even for this you have to wait some hours.
    Now, you want a sales question to be answered in hours on Saturday, while this is open on office working hours. This won't happen.
    If you weren't to retarded, you could find yourself that except tech tickets, they work mo-fri 9-5 (https://www.serverhub.com/company/contact)

Stupid guys,I call they suppoet,Send a support ticket,They not give me any reply,I just need a reply.
    You think all people like you as a silly guys?Stupid guys?

• longdu said: Stupid guys,I call they suppoet,Send a support ticket,They not give me any reply,I just need a reply. You think all people like you as a silly guys?Stupid guys?

My last contribution to your "thread": Open your damn eyes and read when they are open for anything except technical support for a WORKING service. Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.

Now, if you want to really see a stupid guy, just stand in frond of a mirror. /thread

Thanked by 2Aidan Rami
  • @jvnadr said:

longdu said: Stupid guys,I call they suppoet,Send a support ticket,They not give me any reply,I just need a reply. You think all people like you as a silly guys?Stupid guys?

My last contribution to your "thread": Open your damn eyes and read when they are open for anything except technical support for a WORKING service. Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.

Now, if you want to really see a stupid guy, just stand in frond of a mirror. /thread

Physical Address

ServerHub®
    3402 E University Drive #107 Phoenix, AZ 85034
    Email

[email protected]
    Hours of Operation:
    Weekdays 9AM-5PM CST

[email protected]
    Hours of Operation:
    Weekdays 9AM-5PM CST

[email protected]
    Hours of Operation: 24/7/365

Stupid guys.Look this,Suppoert department is 7X24.
    Stupid!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2017

longdu said: Stupid guys.Look this,Suppoert department is 7X24

(sorry, I couldn't help it) :D

• I frequently pause my shows, so this is quite possible ;-;

Thanked by 2jvnadr imok
  • 7X24 did they even say 5 Hours Response Time Guarantee?

So you expect a 1 second reply if is 7X24?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • Maybe support is asleep, timezones and such..?

• Support means after your server racked, you can contact them for outages, or if you purchased managed service you can ask for help. I guess you stupid guy don't know what the "support" means. Hahaha...

Thanked by 1cxcool
  • @FoxelVox said:
    Maybe support is asleep, timezones and such..?

I think so.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited September 2017

@longdu said:

@FoxelVox said:

I think so.

If I was that company, I immediately canceled your order

Thanked by 3netomx jvnadr Aidan
  • @joeri said:

@longdu said:

@FoxelVox said:

I think so.

Totally agree with you. More we have make some settings in our whmcs to avoid customer replay abuse and if is replay every x minutes to push the tiket instead to wait his turn the tiket is go down in the list insyead to be up

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Hello @longdu,
    welcome to LowEndSupport. I'm very sorry for your experience. Could you tell me your ticket no. so I can have a quick look at your issue?

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:

@joeri said:

@longdu said:

@FoxelVox said:

I think so.

Totally agree with you. More we have make some settings in our whmcs to avoid customer replay abuse and if is replay every x minutes to push the tiket instead to wait his turn the tiket is go down in the list insyead to be up

Agreed. But Chinese mentality is different. There is an expectation of immediate service and unlimited support. Chargeback are reasonable if you change your mind and general lack of respect for service providers (although there is alot of respect for the customer usually). Obviously not universally true, but still very common.

And there is definitely an expectation to be able to reach you on any medium for any reason and if they use the wrong address or phone number, it is your fault.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @joeri said:

@longdu said:

@FoxelVox said:

I think so.

So you product like a rubi> @brueggus said:

Hello @longdu,
    welcome to LowEndSupport. I'm very sorry for your experience. Could you tell me your ticket no. so I can have a quick look at your issue?

Please PM me.

• @joeri said:

@longdu said:

@FoxelVox said:

I think so.

So,You are a rubbish provider.

edited September 2017

@longdu said:

@joeri said:

@longdu said:

@FoxelVox said:

I think so.

No.. It's all about respect.

My customers know what they can expect from us/my and the can call me 24x7 because we are not cheapass

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

@longdu I work for Serverhub. Well sorry you didnt get a reply from general support but really not much we can do right now for us "Stupid" people dont have a clue how to use a computer. Since we are so "stupid" i think we will be canceling your "stupid" order just to show how we DON'T want such a "stupid" customer on our network.

(Pss I really dont work for server hub but that would be the response you would get from me. )

Thanked by 1joeri
  • Most of the vps providers usually auto-provision the servers.

But, some do need manual screening/fraud detection before server provisioning.

Since it is Saturday, Probably you need to wait until Monday to receive a reply from Sales/Billing department.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @longdu I work for Serverhub. Well sorry you didnt get a reply from general support but really not much we can do right now for us "Stupid" people dont have a clue how to use a computer. Since we are so "stupid" i think we will be canceling your "stupid" order just to show how we DON'T want such a "stupid" customer on our network.

(Pss I really dont work for server hub but that would be the response you would get from me. )

So,Why not reply my support ticket?

edited September 2017

@longdu said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

As expected, you have not even read the entire message

"(Pss I really dont work for server hub but that would be the response you would get from me. )"

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • @joeri said:

@longdu said:

@joeri said:

@longdu said:

@FoxelVox said:

I think so.

No.. It's all about respect.

My customers know what they can expect from us/my and the can call me 24x7 because we are not cheapass

OK,Hamburger.

Thanked by 1joeri

@longdu said:
    OK,Hamburger.

Send me some :-)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • longdu said: Hamburger

Don't make me hungry, you won't like me when I'm hungry.

Thanked by 1joeri
  • PieNotEvenEaten said: I work for Serverhub. Well sorry you didnt get a reply from general support but really not much we can do right now for us "Stupid" people dont have a clue how to use a computer. Since we are so "stupid" i think we will be canceling your "stupid" order just to show how we DON'T want such a "stupid" customer on our network.

@joeri said:

@longdu said:
    OK,Hamburger.

I mean “too much Hamburgers.”

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@longdu said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

You are really really really stupid.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @Rhys said:

@longdu said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

You are really really really stupid.

You said youself?

@longdu said:

@joeri said:

@longdu said:
    OK,Hamburger.

I mean “too much Hamburgers.”

With cheese would be great!

You said youself?

OMG!

• longdu said: You said youself?

It's funny that everybody calls you stupid but you think all others are stupid except you! You take self knowledge in a much higher level!

Thanked by 1joeri
  • @jvnadr said:

longdu said: You said youself?

It's funny that everybody calls you stupid but you think all others are stupid except you! You take self knowledge in a much higher level!

No,I just think you and you friend is silly guys,
    Fuck.

This discussion has been closed.