Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

8 Year VPN business for sale - 200K Yearly Revenue - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

8 Year VPN business for sale - 200K Yearly Revenue

1235»

Comments

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

So...if you sign on to this business acquisition, does it come with your very own copy of China and US extradition laws? LOL

Seriously though, VPN software is illegal in China, as the article demonstrated. So can they go after you in the US?

• Ole_JuulOle_Juul Member
    edited September 2017

randvegeta said: but why anyone would buy a gas guzzling behemoth when they could go for an all electric car, is beyond me.

I realize you rephrased to include relative price, but since this is LET I would like to add my low end approach. :)

To save money! If you don't put on a lot of miles, the price per litre is not relevant. My wife paid $10 for an old Ford. It works just as well as any car for the purpose to which she puts it - going to work, shopping etc. I drive a 1987 K car station wagon with a 4 cyl and carb for switchable gas/propane. It cost me $700 12 years ago. Let me know when I can get a good used electric car for under 1K - though if it can't carry a few sheets of plywood and some lumber I'd still consider it relatively useless.

• @sameeran said:
    Hi Seloving, it's good to hear that you are moving forward and looking for new opportunities. If you are looking for the right deal, make sure you are listed on a platform that lists businesses for sale inviting buyers worldwide. If you aren’t aware of any portal, get started with tobuz

Oh, wow: first post, necro, joined November 21.

• Can you tell me what your VPN name is. I want to find a reliable one.

• RicartaRicarta Member, LIR
    edited April 2019

@randvegeta said:
    Honda Civic cost about $20,000 in the US. Model 3 cost $30,000 after incentives. Over the lifetime of the car, probably the Model 3 will cost less given the fuel savings.

A little bit offtopic but It was impossible to get model 3 for $30k in 2017 and from current Tesla website cheapest model 3 is $39,500.

Besides that, I ubered with Tesla once and it was great experience.

EDIT: You can get even cheaper version but only if you call tesla, can't find enough information about it online but it's still not under $30k.

• AidanAidan Member

A little bit offtopic but It was impossible to get model 3 for $30k in 2017 and from current Tesla website cheapest model 3 is $39,500.

He's probably including local rebates since he mentioned "incentives".

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Little bit off topic, but stop necro posting

Thanked by 2doghouch randvegeta
  • Little bit off topic, but you can save 15% by switching to Geico 🦎

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited April 2019

@AnthonySmith said:
    Little bit off topic, but stop necro posting

^ this. (the worst part is that he’s referencing something that’s probably long gone...)

Thanked by 1randvegeta
This discussion has been closed.