Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review: Treudler 1 TB Special (10€/Quarter) - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review: Treudler 1 TB Special (10€/Quarter)

Comments

• ..and I get shit for being offtopic.

Thanked by 2FredQc ucxo
  • Does anyone know if the 10Euro for 3 month deal has unlimited bandwidth? I looked at the page and I can't tell.

Also does anyone know if it is possible to install Windows onto the VPS?

Thanks

• @Megamold said:
    Does anyone know if the 10Euro for 3 month deal has unlimited bandwidth?

Don't be a cunt.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • Ya cunt.

• @Megamold said:
    Does anyone know if the 10Euro for 3 month deal has unlimited bandwidth? I looked at the page and I can't tell.

Thanks

No windows.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited September 2017

@Megamold said:
    Does anyone know if the 10Euro for 3 month deal has unlimited bandwidth? I looked at the page and I can't tell.

Thanks

Yes, it has unlimited bandwidth and 10Gbps burst. Feel free to go wild any time.. i'm already using it with the power of 10 users. Almost 5TB/day here

• Yes, it has unlimited bandwidth and 10Gbps burst. Feel free to go wild any time.. i'm already using it with the power of 10 users. Almost 5TB/day here

But how and why?

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • stefeman said: Almost 5TB/day here

I saw on discord they suspended one user because of torrenting ?

• @samm said:

stefeman said: Almost 5TB/day here

One or more...

• @stefeman said:

@Megamold said:

Thanks

Yes, it has unlimited bandwidth and 10Gbps burst. Feel free to go wild any time.. i'm already using it with the power of 10 users. Almost 5TB/day here

~500Mbps 24/7 ?

• @samm said:

This user was likely me, I was suspended for installing Deluge (deluged)

• mikewazar said: This user was likely me, I was suspended for installing Deluge (deluged)

Is it you ? https://imgur.com/a/3AVwx

edited September 2017

@mikewazar said:

@samm said:

This user was likely me, I was suspended for installing Deluge (deluged)

Install rutorrent and use port 22 with protocol encryption enabled and they'll never catch you. Don't use public trackers though, now that would be an ass move against provider.

• stefeman said: Install rutorrent and use port 22 with protocol encryption enabled and they'll never catch you.

@treudler look look for the cunt doing 5TB daily, it's probably this prick ripping the arse out of your service.

edited September 2017

@Nekki said:

stefeman said: Install rutorrent and use port 22 with protocol encryption enabled and they'll never catch you.

@treudler look look for the cunt doing 5TB daily, it's probably this prick ripping the arse out of your service.

Oh shie- ...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@stefeman said:
    Install rutorrent and use port 22 with protocol encryption enabled and they'll never catch you. Don't use public trackers though, now that would be an ass move against provider.

You know that this is OVZ right?

It does not work that way on OVZ.

Thanked by 2Sven Frecyboy
  • @samm said:

mikewazar said: This user was likely me, I was suspended for installing Deluge (deluged)

Is it you ? https://imgur.com/a/3AVwx

No - looks like more than one person then.

• @stefeman said:

@Megamold said:

Thanks

This is why you get bullied in the Discord you weeb.

• @6ixth said:

@stefeman said:

@Megamold said:

Thanks

This is why you get bullied in the Discord you weeb.

kek, did you get your armadyl godsword yet?

• @stefeman said:

@stefeman said:

Seriously? You actually encourage people to abuse the shit out of their servers? There are other forums to go to with this kind of attitude.

Thanked by 3jvnadr ucxo vimalware
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

@Saragoldfarb said:

@stefeman said:

@stefeman said:

Seriously? You actually encourage people to abuse the shit out of their servers? There are other forums to go to with this kind of attitude.

The provider has said in Discord that they don't care about DMCA, so. The provider is also a member of those "other forums" you're hinting...

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@MikeA said:

The provider has said in Discord that they don't care about DMCA, so. The provider is also a member of those "other forums" you're hinting...

But the provider is using OVH servers, right? Surely they care about DMCA.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@MasonR said:

@MikeA said:

I know, I've brought it up before.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@MikeA said:

@MasonR said:

@MikeA said:

I know, I've brought it up before.

Top-notch! I can tell this one is going to end well.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @MikeA said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@stefeman said:

@stefeman said:

Thanks for the info. Wasn't aware. It's not the same thing as abusing their servers though. Its a storage server. Not ment for this. Anyway, I'f they don't care I don't care but if Treudler thinks it's alright for people to use as much power and bandwidth as possible I'll make sure not to renew cos that will fuck up the quality of my server for sure.

edited September 2017

@Saragoldfarb said:

@MikeA said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@stefeman said:

@stefeman said:

Thanks for the info. Wasn't aware. It's not the same thing as abusing their servers though. Its a storage server. Not ment for this. Anyway, I'f they don't care I don't care but if Treudler thinks it's alright for people to use as much power and bandwidth as possible I'll make sure not to renew cos that will fuck up the quality of my server for sure.

Youre so fucking toxic.. even if they don't care and even when you found ppl abuse their service, its not like your VPS just went slower cause of that relevation. People abuse it because they don't seem to care. I can understand your principles but I kindly ask you to shove them up to where light won't shine. I will choose how I use my own server and not you, as long as the host keeps my VPS up.

• @stefeman said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@MikeA said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@stefeman said:

@stefeman said:

Youre so fucking toxic.. even if they don't care and even when you found ppl abuse their service, its not like your VPS just went slower cause of that relevation. People abuse it because they don't seem to care. I can understand your principles but I kindly ask you to shove them up to where light won't shine. I will choose how I use my own server and not you, as long as the host keeps my VPS up.

You get bullied IRL.

• @6ixth said:

@stefeman said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@MikeA said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@stefeman said:

@stefeman said:

You get bullied IRL.

Nah, I'm too headstrong for that. Did you get the godsword yet?

• @stefeman said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@MikeA said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@stefeman said:

@stefeman said:

Fine. I'm not saying what you should do. I'm saying: just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

Fact is, it did have an impact on the node and this will eventually hurt the company, be it sooner or later. Like many people said before, this is what's wrong with LET and this is why we can't have nice things.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Man this is b a d even ssh hangs