Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage VPS or Dedi for ~10Eur/USD month? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage VPS or Dedi for ~10Eur/USD month?

2»

Comments

• sipe said: Does treudler ignore DCMA

No, they've got the decency to respect copyright holders.

Thanked by 1sipe
  • magicvpnmagicvpn Member
    edited August 2017

@mtsbatalha said:

@magicvpn said:

@stefeman said:

@magicvpn said:
    Have a look at this: https://www.treudler.net/virtual-server/storage/ or maybe this storage vps https://www.treudler.net/sales/ 1TB for 10€/3m

10Gbps shared and unlimited.. that looks pretty solid to be honest.. Any reviews of this?

Thier quality is great for the price the 10gbps is shared but I never went under 1gbps when I owned a VPS.

Do you can please post a bench here?

Thanks!

I can't I don't have a VPS-HDD now.

Sorry, If you have discord you can join thier discord and ask for a bench. https://discord.gg/JteHPk

Edit nvm for the discord I saw you already asked a bench there.

• sinsin Member

You could try checking out Worldstream's specials.

• phpminphpmin Member
    edited August 2017

@Falzo he's not alone. Sound like a lot of english people think to be smart (that's the reason i avoid to do business with uk people 99.99% times). Just tried FraudHosting InceptionHosting, no VATTTTT :D
    He's right now on my personal shared Black List. I tried to do do a test and to order a service, they (i think he) ask the same amount of money of english people even if germany has a different vat and france has another vat -..- (no words, pathetic)

sshot_1 sshot_2

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@phpmin said:
    @Falzo he's not alone. Sound like a lot of english people think to be smart (that's the reason i avoid to do business with uk people 99.99% times). Just tried FraudHosting InceptionHosting, no VATTTTT :D
    He's right now on my personal shared Black List. I tried to do do a test and to order a service, they (i think he) ask the same amount of money of english people even if germany has a different vat and france has another vat -..- (no words, pathetic)

Im sure he’s so fuckig cut up about that.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • @phpmin said:

I don't know much about the english laws regarding this. if I am not mistaken, they do have some sort of 'small business' regulation too, or a comparable kind of VAT exemption under certain revenues.

MOSS as special case has been discussed here multiple times and as far as I remember there has been something around the application of those certain laws in UK but I honestly don't know how they have to deal with it after all.

besides that as far as I understand MOSS all businesses (globally) dealing with the specified services have to apply VAT to european (private) customers depending on their location - but a lot of businesses especially not from europe don't care in any way about it. and probably don't have to be afraid by doing so as far as their own authorities don't bother about keeping up to that european regulation stuff.

the other way round it often doesn't get any better. if I am buying as business from another business e.g. in the US, of course I would need to do a tax/vat declaration in germany. reverse VAT charge applies and there are regulations here which say that my VAT ID and the one of the invoicing business has to be on the invoice. also there should be something like 'reverse charge applies' stated on it too. guess how many WHMCS you come across which fulfill those requirements.

I tend to put my VAT ID directly into the field with the business name to have at least that printed on the invoice. the rest you only can wish for ^^

yet I won't judge anyone much about it. all have to deal with their local regulations first and that is what they hopefully do in one or another way... so I expect @AnthonySmith knows his stuff ;-)

(most private buyers probably are more happy to see an VAT less invoice anyways)

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@MikePT said:

@exception0x876 said:

MasonR said: I believe they can be stacked, based on previous responses by @exception0x876. As far as adding a dedicated IP, not likely.

Thanks. Those can't be stacked but extra disk space is possible.

Any offer with dedicated IP?

Shouldn’t you be saving for your busted car?

I am. I did resist! :D
    Btw getting my car tomorrow.

• just posting to say i've been using a few of those Treudler packages after someone posted about them on another message board, and as far as cheap storage goes it destroys time4vps and hostsolutions, plus it has current ovz templates.

also, all 3x of mine got provisioned with 2x vcores and 2GB RAM

• @texteditor said:
    just posting to say i've been using a few of those Treudler packages after someone posted about them on another message board, and as far as cheap storage goes it destroys time4vps and hostsolutions, plus it has current ovz templates.

also, all 3x of mine got provisioned with 2x vcores and 2GB RAM

Pls give us bench.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@phpmin Really smart ass just humm did you try actually finish all the fields then whmcs will have a button that says update taxes or something. Click the button and it will adjust the taxes or vat total. Thanks for being a tool!

Thanked by 2Falzo AnthonySmith
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

Nekki said: Im sure he’s so fuckig cut up about that.

It hurts so bad, sadly, he ended up being added to fraud record with his actual IP he was ultra smart about it so is on a significantly bigger blacklist himself now.

Until I read this I assumed it was just someone attempting to bypass the fraud checks by using different combinations.

Oh well.

7 years in business, I was a member of the MOSS steering group & advisory team that kicked off a lot of the changes and discussions in the UK so I am sure I could run circles around most people here in terms of MOSS knowledge and I have a crispy written confirmation from HMRC that I am not subject to VATMOSS.

phpmin said: Sound like a lot of english people think to be smart

There is a certain irony in that sentence, looking at your post history: https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/160253/phpmin you are a prize winning moron and I am very grateful to be on your blacklist.

Thanks.

• 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited September 2017

I need this :(

Offers please, refugee here!!

• I'm testing the treudler offer and it's reaaally slow, I'm trying to install node and npm and it didn't finished in 20min (still waiting).

Thanked by 1atrava
  • @Vancete said:
    I'm testing the treudler offer and it's reaaally slow, I'm trying to install node and npm and it didn't finished in 20min (still waiting).

Why would you need Node on a storage machine? C'mon.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • I pay 10usd for my C2750+1TB, I think it worth it.

• @DigitalJosee said:
    I pay 10usd for my C2750+1TB, I think it worth it.

If it’s worth to you, then that’s all that matters. Fuck anyone else’s perspective.

• @WSS said:

@Vancete said:
    I'm testing the treudler offer and it's reaaally slow, I'm trying to install node and npm and it didn't finished in 20min (still waiting).

You broke an unwritten rule of LET. Never, and I mean NEVER, ask anyone why they need a certain thing. Your 20 idling vpsses will thank me later.

• @teamacc said:

@WSS said:

You broke an unwritten rule of LET. Never, and I mean NEVER, ask anyone why they need a certain thing. Your 20 idling vpsses will thank me later.

Node on a storage server is my new "3 hours for a van to drive off a bridge". LETception.

Thanked by 2ThracianDog AuroraZ
  • @Aidan said:

sipe said: Does treudler ignore DCMA

No, they've got the decency to respect copyright holders.

Any Ass-Hole can file a DCMA