Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anybody look buyvm ddos protection review? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anybody look buyvm ddos protection review?

2»

Comments

• @uni13 said:

@sanvit said:

@uni13 said:

@WebGuru said:
    Voxility protection? A big NO if you are in Asia specially East/South Asia because their sensor are completely blocking whole ISPs in this region when the filtering is activated during attacks or when you switch on the always filter mode of their protection.

Try OVH Game or Corero and add Cloudflare (with under attack mode) + Nginx in front if you also need to stop layer 7 attacks.

Thank you forigner!

my server is asian server. that`s no problem??

um...i have question
    buyvm=ovh game server?
    or buyvm just ovh sevrer?
    because ovh 'game' server is game-server ddos protect very well..
    tell to me. :D

(little english sorry)

nope. BuyVM is NOT OVH (nor OVH reseller). And as far as i know Voxility's peering to asia is bad.

you know samp?

tell me recommand ovh game server reseller plz
    (i see soyoustart but they server in only france and canada that`s very high ping..)
    Thankyou sanvit!

OVH Game is your best option for SA:MP, otherwise NFO is decent as-well.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

6ixth said: OVH Game is your best option for SA:MP, otherwise NFO is decent as-well.

Zare.co.uk or USdedicated.com - Both have in-line Corero appliances. I own a sizable gameserver hosting business, and we've used USDedicated for years.

• @6ixth said:

@uni13 said:

@sanvit said:

@uni13 said:

@WebGuru said:
    Voxility protection? A big NO if you are in Asia specially East/South Asia because their sensor are completely blocking whole ISPs in this region when the filtering is activated during attacks or when you switch on the always filter mode of their protection.

Try OVH Game or Corero and add Cloudflare (with under attack mode) + Nginx in front if you also need to stop layer 7 attacks.

Thank you forigner!

my server is asian server. that`s no problem??

um...i have question
    buyvm=ovh game server?
    or buyvm just ovh sevrer?
    because ovh 'game' server is game-server ddos protect very well..
    tell to me. :D

(little english sorry)

nope. BuyVM is NOT OVH (nor OVH reseller). And as far as i know Voxility's peering to asia is bad.

you know samp?

tell me recommand ovh game server reseller plz
    (i see soyoustart but they server in only france and canada that`s very high ping..)
    Thankyou sanvit!

OVH Game is your best option for SA:MP, otherwise NFO is decent as-well.

thank you but i`m looking for ovh game server reseller
    because cheap-fee

you know like this company..?
    (maybe famous and big reseller don`t have big different..?)

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2017

@uni13 said:
    thank you but i`m looking for ovh game server reseller
    because cheap-fee

you know like this company..?
    (maybe famous and big reseller don`t have big different..?)

My OpenVZ plans run on the game servers and use the game firewall, you'd have access to manage the game firewall from the billing panel. I have many people that run SAMP servers but there may be connection issues if the majority of your players are from Turkey or PK.