Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REQUEST > Unlimited Traffic Server - 1/10Gbps+ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

REQUEST > Unlimited Traffic Server - 1/10Gbps+

2»

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:
    Let's not act like most of us don't steal stuff of teh interwebs when the mood takes us, either first or second hand.

I don't. I actually pay for access to stuff if I want it.

However, I am a bit miffed that I didn't get a chance to watch my $1 Trainspotting 2 rental before it expired.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:
    Let's not act like most of us don't steal stuff of teh interwebs when the mood takes us, either first or second hand.

I don't. I actually pay for access to stuff if I want it.

However, I am a bit miffed that I didn't get a chance to watch my $1 Trainspotting 2 rental before it expired.

Nothing? Not even a random Obscure MP3 that you can't actually find anywhere to buy?

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:
    Nothing? Not even a random Obscure MP3 that you can't actually find anywhere to buy?

I haven't even had a torrent client installed since around 2003.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@stefeman said:

@Nekki said:

He shouldve been honest to us from the begining since hes looking from a host.

Yeah, but very few of us here can leap on the moral high-ground defence with being a complete hypocrite.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • WSSWSS Member

youtube-dl need not apply. :D

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@WSS said:
    youtube-dl need not apply. :D

Good on ya. My love of Japanese math core prevents me from being pure.

• @WSS said:

@Nekki said:

I haven't even had a torrent client installed since around 2003.

Of course not.. because we have it on our servers lol

• Let's not act like most of us don't steal stuff of teh interwebs when the mood takes us, either first or second hand.

People are usually alright with it, however, @OP acted holier-than-thou, so he deserves whatever shit is thrown his way.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

Isn't that basically just death metal?

• WSSWSS Member

@stefeman said:

Funny, but no. I haven't. I don't seed Linux ISOs- I just provide a mirror. :D

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2017

@WSS said:

@stefeman said:

Funny, but no. I haven't. I don't seed Linux ISOs- I just provide a mirror. :D

So you're like OP then? Well done :D

• WSSWSS Member

@stefeman said:
    So you're like OP then? Well done :D

I don't think I own that much physical drive space across all of my rented and owned hardware.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

tricot

That is all.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

@WSS said:
    I don't think I own that much physical drive space across all of my rented and owned hardware.

Amateur. Sitting on over 34TB (RAW) HDD storage, couple terabytes of SSD storage (dedi/colo). If I factor in VPS's then it's probably another 5-6TB of mixed storage. If I count local... at least +20TB.

• WSSWSS Member

What am I going to do with it? Rip all of my DVDs and Blu-Ray? I still wouldn't use all that space.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

@WSS said:

@Nekki said:

tricot

That is all.

EMV isn't bad. Not so sure about the singing portions. It makes me feel like a weeb to listen to.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@WSS said:
    What am I going to do with it? Rip all of my DVDs and Blu-Ray? I still wouldn't use all that space.

Download another copy of your Blu-Rays in 4K

Thanked by 1WSS
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

And he went silent

• WSSWSS Member

@Harambe said:

@WSS said:

Download another copy of your Blu-Rays in 4K

My TV is so old that it still has an NTSC/ATSC hybrid tuner. 1080p ought to be good enough for anyone,

• Not talking about the content, I think online.net with high bandwidth option may fit his need except the 1Gbps link is shared.

• Nope