Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions. your ticket system is down, I heard can find you at here - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions. your ticket system is down, I heard can find you at here

2»

Comments

• simply says , good stuff ,let everyone know , shit stuff more need to let everyone know

@jarland said:
    Department not found is a WHMCS error. You don't get server errors from browser issues unless:

1. Issue is on server

2. Browser issues causing invalid data to GET/POST

Regardless, it's a server side error and the thread was reasonably justified. I don't care if you guys think someone shouldn't open a thread for a provider issue. That's not a rule. What is a rule is "don't be a dick" so you all will do well to remember that.

• Maybe you need look again that picture I was posted, that's auto reply after I leave massage via index contact.

Not professional to be a pimp. @cociu will want you refund ( ̄∇ ̄)

@bsdguy said:
    @mille

a) you are a liar. You do have HS' email address. Plus, as I said, they have a generally available contact form.

b) Which part of "you are the exception (for whatever reasons), others CAN open tickets" do you fail to understand?

c) stop being a dick!

@jarland

It is obvious that mille is a dick and behaves like a dick and just wants to make trouble. I suggest to change the factually wrong title, to close the thread, and to ban mille who obviously came (just today) to LET only to make trouble.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2017

This is what happens when you're a dick to someone who comes here to ask for help with a legitimate issue. You waste your time and mine. If your post was removed from this thread, I did it and I do not apologize.

Don't make me do it again.

• mille said: @cociu will want you refund ( ̄∇ ̄)

i am verry happy to make this refound , i will terminate and refound your service in the next hours.

a good day for you.

Thanked by 1___

@cociu This is something for you to take note of. The tone of this customer's outreach was very calm and collected until you said:

dont be a child

You may wish that he didn't open a thread, but you don't get to dictate that. He doesn't know what your expectations are around preferences between threads or PMs, that's not his job to know. Did any of your welcome emails tell him not to open threads on LET? Is that documented as an expectation for your customers anywhere that they can be reasonably expected to have read? The answer is no.

While I appreciate you, and I give you a very long leash considering the way that you treat people who open threads about your service here, you should be made perfectly well aware that you provoke your customers to become angry and then you and several other members here rail on them for getting angry. I, for one, am tired of it. But I will let it continue. Just a fair warning, the end result is that you have no more customers. That's why I'll let it continue, I believe in allowing the marketplace to resolve it's own issues, and you are well on the way to resolving this issue.

If you're smart enough, you'll instead resolve it in a different way by being more polite to your customers when they come to LET.

• jarland said: Regardless, it's a server side error and the thread was reasonably justified. I don't care if you guys think someone shouldn't open a thread for a provider issue. That's not a rule. What is a rule is "don't be a dick" so you all will do well to remember that.

Agree or not agreed wit this ,,, way ? let say for any reason the client is not have the posibility to comunicate with us via whmcs BUT we have a second contact forum in the website wich have been used , the problem is was not allowed time to response and in the second moment client opened this thread. i am not agree with this atitudine because if i will respond here in this problems will come many more threads . So in this case i prefere close this client account and refound him to not incourage this threads ...

Then you need to start adding a preferred list, in order of your preference, to your customers about ways that you would like them to contact you about issues. If you don't want them opening threads on LET, you need to tell them that. Otherwise, you will ruin your reputation by continually belittling every one of your customers who happens to not take the time (and why should they be expected to?) to research your preferences in relation to forum threads.

• @jarland

You clearly took a side here.

But hey, if you feel it's good for LET to delete posts of longtime members who, on top of that, even tried to help here and also frequently help in other threads ... to accomodate a troublemaker who came just today and has contributed ... uhm ... zero, nada, zilch besides making trouble and insulting others ... oh well, so be it.

I'm looking forward to many years of guys like mille helping with lots of know-how.

In case he doesn't deliver (and I don't hold my breath) your decision wasn't exactly smart for LET.

Thanked by 1default

bsdguy said: You clearly took a side here.

I did. I love both you and @cociu. I do what I do because I care about this community and it's wellbeing. I tell @cociu what I do because I want him to do better, because seeing him fail would not make me happy. Sometimes that means telling someone something that isn't happy or positive, sometimes it means telling them that they're making a mistake. I'm willing to do that, because I care.

• jarland said: If you're smart enough, you'll instead resolve it in a different way by being more polite to your customers when they come to LET.

verry true ! let try in your way , any way i hope you will tolerate a tiketing system here in this case , for me not a problem i will put my employers to create everyone users here so in this case nobody will complain my english or my atitudine. But i am verry sure if i encourage the tiketing to came to LET i am verry sure you will not be content have every day some of this threads. So yes , i hate to see this threads coming to LET until all prosibility to contact us was exausting like , email , tellefone, contact forum from our client area, tiketing truth whmcs etc etc. Eaven a private message here i think is better than open a thread like " i am so beginer than i have set my firewall and i have been blocked myself so hostsolutions.ro is bad".

Nothing to complain to this user about anything else. Also if i am wrong i asume my fault.

Thanked by 1jar
  • My two cents: if a customer writes a public thread on LET, you can also write them a PM and try to solve the issue privately and afterwards write a small update for the public to see when you solved the issue. That way you get the good PR of having a solved issue, without having to solve the issue publicly.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarland said: I did. I love both you and @cociu.

can we create lowendlove.com ? we have special @nekki love , also i have @bsdguy and you know i love you too

Thanked by 2jar inthecloudblog
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

cociu said: can we create lowendlove.com ? we have special @nekki love , also i have @bsdguy and you know i love you too

Lowendlove is the only kind I know.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @jarland said:
    ... If you don't want them opening threads on LET, you need to tell them that.

Oh, is that so? Wasn't cociu expressly asked - and not in the friendliest way - to avoid LET being abused as his helpdesk?
    Also: Is it now up to the providers to decide whether LET is part of their help system?

Btw, have a look at the net outcome of this. You'll find that the possibility of 1 troll having broken quite some vases and leaving with a big grin isn't so remote.

• mille said: mille

now out of any joke , i have try all this time to simulate this problem and i am not capable .,... so if you have skype and you want to help me out to simulate what happened to see if is a real problem i promise a compensation . Please pm with your skype user. i will need a teamwiever to see what happened .

edited August 2017

bsdguy said: Wasn't cociu expressly asked - and not in the friendliest way - to avoid LET being abused as his helpdesk?

I do not recall that. I assume it wasn't me. This is a fine help desk if people feel that they actually need to resort to coming here. They can then be corrected if it wasn't, but please be nicer about it.

bsdguy said: Btw, have a look at the net outcome of this. You'll find that the possibility of 1 troll having broken quite some vases and leaving with a big grin isn't so remote

The guy didn't make the best choice in where to contact someone. Okay, that happened. Have any of us ever not been aware of what the best option was and failed to make the best choice from the options technically available? I have. I'll admit to that. It makes things worse when you're dealing with so much English and you're not great with the language.

But a troll? Not by my standards, no. He did get angry and threw out some words that I would have also wiped with some of the other posts here, except that it was only in response to being provoked by his provider who posted in this thread, so I will allow it as it would be unfair to remove half of that specific conversation, and equally unfair to remove all of it.

I was asked by many long time members here to take a more heavy handed approach to how unfriendly this community had become to new members. I said I would. I am doing as I promised.

• cociucociu Member
    edited August 2017

jarland said: so I will allow it as it would be unfair to remove half of that specific conversation, and equally unfair to remove all of it.

you know this is something tipical to recive orders when you have such threads in LET , so thanks :)

also is good for Alexa ranck because in the last hour was connected +100 users in client area than normal ...

cociu said: this is something tipical to recive orders when you have such threads in LET

That does happen. You should be happy about LET threads.

• cociucociu Member
    edited August 2017

Any way guys , still love you all , dont know others persons but i really love LET its a addicted forum ....

So i will go to my holiday verry soon and came back in september and i promised will be verry "HOT SEPTEMBER" because i have reserved some good offers durring the waiting period until the electrical part was resolved, so all this offers will be offered in september tin this case.

Also we will start again to offer the storage plans (this time withowt fsck :) and the customers who is using this plans can confirm a good quality, what happened what hapened , we have lean the lesson)

• bsdguy said: bsdguy

did you got your vacations ? because in the last weeks you have been absent in LET

• so , i have login as client in whmcs with your account @mille i have created 2 different tikets (you can find it in your account) with your personal account ... i dont understand how you can get this error .. not for nothing but if is real i want to know what is the issue.

Thanked by 2default ___
    edited August 2017

Continually belittling someone for having trouble. I'm sure it's their browser causing something to fail to load, which in turn causes a bad value to POST, but to fake that and even put together a video about it because they have malicious intent? That's pretty far fetched.

Thread closed because someone won't stop actively insulting and accusing the OP and I'm too much of a pushover to ban them. I did delete the posts though, because I'm tired of it.

edited August 2017

To give you some background here:

1. OP posts about inability to open support ticket.
    2. Several members proceed to rail on him in an excessive and vulgar manner, as well as accuse him of lying.
    3. OP posted video.
    4. Members, as well as @cociu, proceed to treat the member with excessive rudeness, and @cociu posts customer information to paint the customer in a bad light and get people to side with him in railing on the OP further. To be fair, information was also in the video posted by the customer first.

I cleaned up most of the thread hoping that we could actually have ONE damn thread about @cociu's business that wasn't derailed and filibustered by his fan club. It continued to the extent of accusing the customer of making things up, etc. This is not acceptable behavior. It's one thing to defend your provider, another entirely to filibuster the thread so that no one can complain about the provider, while aggressively provoking those with complaints until they snap.

The remains of most of what happened here are gone, but this is the last time this is ever allowed to happen.

This discussion has been closed.