Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostsolutions. your ticket system is down, I heard can find you at here
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostsolutions. your ticket system is down, I heard can find you at here

millemille Member
edited August 2017 in Providers

dear .

first. your ticket sys is down , unable to post ticket , always return this massage:

second..

I order a ovz yesterday , and ... can not enable iptables.

I almost spent 2hrs to find out why .

and ,I got this guid:

https://centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=54469&sid=49cdf2ead21f9b985b2eba71d3a9920a&start=10

there some modules missing need you to load it for me to enable iptables.

ipt_state/xt_state xt_connlimit iptable_nat/ipt_REDIRECT iptable_nat/ipt_DNAT

so ... can you help me for this ASAP!!

because my server is naked as we speak!!!

on hostsolutions, my reg email is [email protected] , you can track which host is mine via this mail add

Comments

• mille said: first. your ticket sys is down , unable to post ticket , always return this massage:

Nope. His ticket system is up, I just checked it and I used it also yesterday morning

mille said: there some modules missing need you to load it for me to enable iptables.

In my OpenVZ with hostsolutions, iptables is working like a charm. What node are you on? What message do you get when you trying to configure it?

• TomTom Member

@jvnadr said:
    In my OpenVZ with hostsolutions, iptables is working like a charm. What node are you on? What message do you get when you trying to configure it?

I've had a vps there before - cociu needs to enable the kernel module.

1. when I post a ticket , I got a error massage . I don't know why

2. when I

systemctl start iptables

I got :

Applying firewall rules: iptables-restore: line 14 failed

just like that post said

@jvnadr said:

mille said: first. your ticket sys is down , unable to post ticket , always return this massage:

Nope. His ticket system is up, I just checked it and I used it also yesterday morning

mille said: there some modules missing need you to load it for me to enable iptables.

• yes !!!yes!!!

that what iam talking about!!!!

@Tom said:

@jvnadr said:

I've had a vps there before - cociu needs to enable the kernel module.

• LeviLevi Member

Run, just run and save your time, health and data.

• kh81kh81 Member

Choose a different department (If another one exists) and submit the ticket again.

• problem is ,can not choose department , droplist looks like has been Disabled

@kh81 said:
    Choose a different department (If another one exists) and submit the ticket again.

• FoulFoul Member

mille said: problem is ,can not choose department , droplist looks like has been Disabled

Try a different browser?...

• Try different provider?

Thanked by 1varunchopra
  • I already tried safari and chrome

@Foul said:

mille said: problem is ,can not choose department , droplist looks like has been Disabled

Try a different browser?...

• FWIW: I just logged in. Opened a test ticket. Worked fine.

• cociucociu Member
    edited August 2017

First , this is not our tiket system , second i have 10 confirmations from 10 different users who confirm is fully functionally. Also i personaly tested.

Second , dont be a child , all this can be resolved with a pm message or send a email ... but is better for you to open threads in a forum public so ... you can wait in this moment until your vps is expire or ask for a refound if you are in 5 days money back guarantee. I have repeted 9999 times and tell the same , THIS IS NOT OUR TIKETING SUPPORT.

• To be fair, if he can't submit a ticket on the ticket system what do you suggest he does?

Thanked by 33606202 lbft Clouvider
  • see for yourself

@bsdguy said:
    FWIW: I just logged in. Opened a test ticket. Worked fine.

Thanked by 1lbft
  • lionlion Member
    edited August 2017

@hostnoob said:
    To be fair, if he can't submit a ticket on the ticket system what do you suggest he does?

-

@cociu said:

with a pm message or send a email ...

• I already left two email massage via index contact page.

nothing return

@lion said:

@hostnoob said:
    To be fair, if he can't submit a ticket on the ticket system what do you suggest he does?

>

@cociu said:

• lion said: @hostnoob said: To be fair, if he can't submit a ticket on the ticket system what do you suggest he does?

Its easy , instead of open threads in a public forum , serch for my nickname and send me a message in private. Or , use our contact from our website (we have 2 different) . Bun to is better to open a thread in a forum , more post his own details and recive broutforce ...

• mille said: I already left two email massage via index contact page.

nothing return

how many time you have espected for a response ?

• I dont want to judge someone or something , I just want to solve this problem

@mille said:
    I already left two email massage via index contact page.

nothing return

@lion said:

@hostnoob said:

>

@cociu said:

• Why does only @cociu always gets such problems

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • cociucociu Member
    edited August 2017

@mille let be more specific than you :

do you know way you cannot use our tiketing ?

FOR BEGHIN A FAKE PERSON :

1)Company Name hongkong

2)Address 1 hongkong

3) Address 2 hongkong

4 ) City hongkong

5 ) State/Region hongkong

6) Country RO - Romania

This is part from your details. ( i dont think i have broke some privacy here because is clearly is all fake) so i will terminate and refound your service in 2 hour start from now for 2 big errors from your part :

1) open public thread instead tiketing/mail/private message here even tellefon

2) Use fake details . Eaven we offer free dmca we need to make invoice wich is declared to our gouvern so i hope you understand i cannot use your details to make a such invoice.

I reserve my right to not accept you any more like a client.

Have a great day.

This thread will be ignored starting from now.

• jetchirag said: Why does only @cociu always gets such problems

because i have been idiont and i have play with this problems in public think i will be transparent , but this is finish now.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @mille said:
    see for yourself
    [youtube]

So what? In the best of cases that proves that YOU can't open a ticket - not that hostsolutions is kaputt.

Plenty potential reasons: Your ISP, some other routing fuckup, your system, your browser, etc, etc.

I can reach hostsolutions and I can open a ticket, and so can others. So, what do you really want? Make noise about hostsolutions being oh so bad? Or a solution? If you want a solution, the posts here that say they can reach HS and open a ticket are helpful because they provide you a hint, namely that the problem is somewhere between you (typing) fingers and the HS site. And yes it can happen that only a certain ISP or region has problems reaching certain sites.

Last but not least: When opening your account you got email from them, so you have another way to contact them. If even that fails they also have a public (no login needed) "contact us" form linked to right on the homepage (https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/contact-hostsolutions).

So, if you really want a problem solved, go for it already! And if it's just about creating trouble stop wasting our good will and time.

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog ___
  • VPN is sexist for some reason. This is one of them. To check whether it is the ISP, YOU, or The Provider who fucked up.

• FoulFoul Member

cociu said: 1) open public thread instead tiketing/mail/private message here even tellefon

So you assume every customer knows your username "Cociu" on here, yes totally logical.

The customer even provided a video proof he can't submit a ticket lol.

Thanked by 117brownj
  • I didn't saw your reply before

for your first, there is a video ,see for yourself

for you second ,

I can not to reach you , I leave a massage via index contact ,I don't know you fuckin email add , what I can do hah?

I dont Kong this bbs before , I ask my friends ,they told me to post a massage at here where is you can see .

you built a shit even can enable iptables, I waste my time to find a article to teach you how to built a system.

after all this ,you threaten you customer who paid for your food and bad ? is this your business way ? may be you can answer this at here ,in this post!

about info, I live in hongkong, I just didn't fill out the whole add ,because I never konw need a door step number to buy a vps ,and this is why I can't post a ticket ? I don't buy it

why you so anger , afraid everyone know you built a shit system?

@cociu said:
    First , this is not our tiket system , second i have 10 confirmations from 10 different users who confirm is fully functionally. Also i personaly tested.

Second , dont be a child , all this can be resolved with a pm message or send a email ... but is better for you to open threads in a forum public so ... you can wait in this moment until your vps is expire or ask for a refound if you are in 5 days money back guarantee. I have repeted 9999 times and tell the same , THIS IS NOT OUR TIKETING SUPPORT.

• see for yourself......again

@bsdguy said:

@mille said:
    see for yourself
    [youtube]

So what? In the best of cases that proves that YOU can't open a ticket - not that hostsolutions is kaputt.

Plenty potential reasons: Your ISP, some other routing fuckup, your system, your browser, etc, etc.

I can reach hostsolutions and I can open a ticket, and so can others. So, what do you really want? Make noise about hostsolutions being oh so bad? Or a solution? If you want a solution, the posts here that say they can reach HS and open a ticket are helpful because they provide you a hint, namely that the problem is somewhere between you (typing) fingers and the HS site. And yes it can happen that only a certain ISP or region has problems reaching certain sites.

Last but not least: When opening your account you got email from them, so you have another way to contact them. If even that fails they also have a public (no login needed) "contact us" form linked to right on the homepage (https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/contact-hostsolutions).

So, if you really want a problem solved, go for it already! And if it's just about creating trouble stop wasting our good will and time.

• how long I espected ...errrrr...let me think ,HOW ABOUT 1year ? will be too hard for you ?

@cociu said:

mille said: I already left two email massage via index contact page.

nothing return

how many time you have espected for a response ?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2017

Department not found is a WHMCS error. You don't get server errors from browser issues unless:

1. Issue is on server

2. Browser issues causing invalid data to GET/POST

Regardless, it's a server side error and the thread was reasonably justified. I don't care if you guys think someone shouldn't open a thread for a provider issue. That's not a rule. What is a rule is "don't be a dick" so you all will do well to remember that.

This discussion has been closed.