Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month - Page 103
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server starting at 2.99 EUR / month

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

huh, 123

• anybody wants to exchange their mks2g for an Amazon $25 gift card? 1 core 1 thread is fine as this is for a non profit download server

• Mine were just delivered. All N2800 with new Toshiba hdds :)

• if you don't like the ks2g you received and want one with the new cpu just see here:
    http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7494

I wander if the UK team will be bold enought to offer that to us..

Yes we can, if you want to. To be clear you have to return your old server and we give you a new Kimsufi server when they are in stock, but we have no eta on when we have stock on the 2G with the Atom CPU in Gravelines, if you want to switch then please do send us an email.

btw, I'm one of the many lucky guy who got it, paid annual and already renewed till Aug 2015. A terrific value for money.

• Thank you for your email. The Intel Atom and Celeron are evenly benchmarked as discussed on our forum, see http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7486 - it is possible but we do not have an eta on when the new 2G Server would be delivered, please let me know if you would like orders to be placed in the delivery queue again.

I think the email seemed to have worked, besides that's what they tell you to do on the forum anyway. I'll post back once I get my new server. (another month lol?)

• got also a damn celeron, who they wanna kidding with?!

wrote them that they take them back and give me a 1.6gz atom for a least, they really piss me of, also that there is no option to route a fail-over-ip on new k2

but my hdd was new, only 67h running, TOSHIBA DT01ACA050

• Some odd things going on with this thread.. I have to physically type in '/p63' to the thread url to see the latest posts.. Otherwise it just directs me to page 62 which it thinks is the latest page.

• Just got my k2g today.

model name : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N2800 @ 1.86GHz 9 Power_On_Hours 0x0012 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 30

This thread is seriously f-ed up.

• anyone wants to let go their mks2g for a Amazon $25 gift card? 1 core 1 thread ones are fine since this is for a download server for non-profit community project. Just need the storage and unlimited bandwidth

@iKeyZ said:
    Some odd things going on with this thread.. I have to physically type in '/p63' to the thread url to see the latest posts.. Otherwise it just directs me to page 62 which it thinks is the latest page.

Thanks for the trick, yet, there were much more posts here, page 61 is also messed up, this lets me see my posts, and a few others, but it is much to do before this will be cleaned up.

• @Maounique did you ever get yours?

No, I paid with paypal, so I was a reseller, even tho I bought only one. They cancelled me.

• I see the product is out of stock.. anyone know how can I get them?

• xyl0nxyl0n Member
    edited October 2013

gave my server back after that bench

http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/10/02/7RtoaBBmiy4iLd0s

the old one with atom

http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/08/10/WJXi1gIOnUy4Spim

p.s.: good to know that u also have the p63 bug ;P

• test

• @Maounique lol.

Not 100% sure yet, but I might have one spare :) Won't ever cancel as long as price stays :) Let me know if you're still interested (not free, equal exchange iwstack currency only :)

Others need not apply :)

• hey, I am interested.. but, it is sold out right??? :(

• At this price a

Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 220 @ 1.20GHz single core celeron

is still a very good offer IMO. You won't get anything remotely comparable anywhere else, that's for sure.

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited October 2013

@xyl0n said:
    got also a damn celeron, who they wanna kidding with?!

wrote them that they take them back and give me a 1.6gz atom for a least, they really piss me of, also that there is no option to route a fail-over-ip on new k2

but my hdd was new, only 67h running, TOSHIBA DT01ACA050

Whats the command to check how many hours the hdd has been used in total of its lifetime?

• smartctl -a /dev/sda|grep Power_On_Hours

last number right is the hour counter

• KS-2G #2182xxxx was delivered in RBX a couple of hours ago.

N2800 CPU with 7833 HDD power on hours (nearly 11 months)

• ChanChan Member
    edited October 2013

I got a Celeron 220 three days ago and then I requested for a replacement. I've just got it today and it has a N2800 and a new harddrive with just 68 hours on the clock!

• @Chan said:
    I got a Celeron 220 three days ago and then I requested for a replacement. I've just got it today and it has a N2800 and a new harddrive with just 68 hours on the clock!

Cool, wouldn't expect them to do that.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • In case anyone else had been putting off requesting a replacement server:

Today, 11:26

>

Please note today is the last day we can accept 2G CPU Change requests.

>

You need to email us ([email protected]) if you want to switch your server.

So you have... less than 2 hours.

• @mikecupcake said:
    In case anyone else had been putting off requesting a replacement server:

So you have... less than 2 hours.

CPU change requests, like getting an i7 maybe? :P

• I have heard different things, is it possible to change the owner of a 2013 KS line? Can anyone confirm this? (or not)

• xyl0nxyl0n Member
    edited October 2013

got mine yersterday

atom n2800
    new toshiba hdd 48h on the clock
    but bad location in Gravelines (gra-1) and long ip, location brings me four more hops through france, damn it....

bench: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/10/11/SaEV7sV33gNC4lJd

@xyl0n said:
    damn it....

Tell that to those that didnt get anything, only lost money on conversion and fees...
    You should be happy, frankly, I am unhappy I didnt get mine, even tho I dont like to be treated that bad.

• haha, i am not happy monk!

This discussion has been closed.