Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does sonicfast.it scam?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does sonicfast.it scam?

Hi all,

Any one have review about sonicfast.it ?

Thanks.

Comments

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited August 2017

Who is sonicfast.

Edit:

On seriously answer would ask something that is related to that but something what let knows.

• sonicsonic Veteran

@perryoo11 said:
    Who is sonicfast.

same question. never heard about.

• Their website is hosting with OVH. Domain registered at January 2017.

They claim to be "world's largest and leading Minecraft Server Hosting provider".

Nameservers
    ns1.dasaweb.co.uk
    ns2.dasaweb.co.uk

There seems to be 8 another domains are/were hosted under the same IP, with the ns of dasaweb.co.uk, that seems to be now dasaweb.net:

All I have to say it;s shady that such a big

• Why there is "scam" on the title ? Are you trying to aim for sonicfast scam seo ? I think a mod should take a look at this. I believe this is black campaign.

• ****> @yokowasis said:

Why there is "scam" on the title ? Are you trying to aim for sonicfast scam seo ? I think a mod should take a look at this. I believe this is black campaign.

It got me into same thinking

• @jetchirag said:
    ****> @yokowasis said:

Why there is "scam" on the title ? Are you trying to aim for sonicfast scam seo ? I think a mod should take a look at this. I believe this is black campaign.

to be fair it looks like he is asking if sonicfast is a scam

• @dragonballz2k said:

Probably its a culture thing but this title does look weird. It's like opening with "is ... a rapist" when you're going on a date.

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • @dragonballz2k said:

@jetchirag said:
    ****> @yokowasis said:

To be fair his post asking about review. There is no word scam on it. The content and the title is not relevant.