Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whmcs expoit patch - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whmcs expoit patch

Comments

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

@SkylarM said:
    Try placing an order tell me what you see.

Just did, order went through fine. Emails got sent to client and order showed up in my orders list. What happens when you place an order?

• @anyNode said:
    Just did, order went through fine. Emails got sent to client and order showed up in my orders list. What happens when you place an order?

I just cleared out my template_c folder and appears to have fixed it.

@SkylarM said:
    I just cleared out my template_c folder and appears to have fixed it.

Ah good, try clearing your template_c as well @Nick_A

• smansman Member

This is why this should have only been an incremental update....sigh.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@anyNode said:
    Ah good, try clearing your template_c as well Nick_A

Didn't work. Trying something else.

• smansman Member

This is what they told me to do about the v5.3.0 reporting. Fun times.

we have posted a new version of the 5.2.6 files which can be uploaded to resolve this issue. Once this has been done please run the following query on your WHMCS database: update tblconfiguration set value='5.2.6' where setting='Version';

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Nick, turns out noone can place orders with us as well. If you find a solution let me know. Cleaning cache didn't work.

edited July 2013

WHMCS really needs to TEST their releases before actually releasing them...

• @anyNode said:
    WHMCS really needs to TEST their releases before actually releasing them...

You'd figure that would be a given >_>

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited July 2013

5.2.6 is working fine for us here, namely 5.2.6.4

Also another 'update':
    http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=76327

Note: If you have either /lang/langupdate.php or /admin/lang/adminlangupdate.php present in your installation we recommend removing them.

Running that SQL fixes the maintenance error, but checkout is still a blank page and invoices aren't generated.

• @Nick_A said:
    Didn't work. Trying something else.

maybe try and dump your browsers cache also just for good measure.

It was a memory limit issue. :Sigh:

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2013

@Nick_A said:
    It was a memory limit issue. :Sigh:

It was spiting the same error on my side. WIll try in a minute.

Edit:
    Seems like a clean reinstall and memory limit removal fixed it for me as well.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said:
    Seems like a clean reinstall and memory limit removal fixed it for me as well.

I had the memory issue with cPanel ages ago, was a pain in the butt to narrow down but I set a higher memory limit and it fixed it for me, looks like it did for Nick too ;)

• OxideOxide Member

Increasing the memory limit resolved the ordering issue for us.

However, it still looks like they haven't resolved the select all orders issue I outlined here http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/10731/whmcs-5-2-x-select-all-orders-issue.

• @Oxide said:
    Increasing the memory limit resolved the ordering issue for us.

However, it still looks like they haven't resolved the select all orders issue I outlined here http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/10731/whmcs-5-2-x-select-all-orders-issue.

Select all bug is an issue persistent across many of their pages. Sometimes client searches do not return any results, sometimes it shows the same user ID 3-4 times in the search results. Buggy is buggy.

• OxideOxide Member

That's a shame because I never experienced any problems like that with 5.1.

• Is anyone getting server errors when attempting to view tickets from the admin area?

• OxideOxide Member

Anyone else experiencing problems with creating a new addon for a client's product/service? After clicking on "Add New Addon" it refreshes the same page, yet adds &aid=add to the end of the URL.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@Oxide said:
    Anyone else experiencing problems with creating a new addon for a client's product/service? After clicking on "Add New Addon" it refreshes the same page, yet adds &aid=add to the end of the URL.

Confirmed - we are seeing the same issue.

• OxideOxide Member

@qps said:
    Confirmed - we are seeing the same issue.

OK, Thanks. Wanted to make sure it wasn't just us.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Just received this response from WHMCS:

Howdy,

>

We're aware of this issue and we're building a version to resolve this specific issue (Case #2954). Once available, it will be noted on the blog. We expected this within the next 24 hours, however aim for a much shorter time frame.

>

Best Regards,
    Chris Borsheim

Thanked by 2Infinity Oxide
  • It seems to me, but that's just an educated guess, they did a Search and Replace in all the files and clicked around to test it, zipped it and be done with it. Only to find out its broken afterwards. And again. And again. And again.

If it weren't for their feature-set and their some-what EU-compatible invoicing, I definitely wouldn't be using WHMCS anymore.

• @mpkossen said:
    It seems to me, but that's just an educated guess, they did a Search and Replace in all the files and clicked around to test it, zipped it and be done with it. Only to find out its broken afterwards. And again. And again. And again.

If it weren't for their feature-set and their some-what EU-compatible invoicing, I definitely wouldn't be using WHMCS anymore.

Sounds like it. So many files were modified. Took us a while to update earlier.

• nixcomnixcom Member

Unless the addon issue (Case #2954), everything seems to be fine on my side... Anyone found anything else?

• We seem to be having no issues ourside either. 5.2.6 running.

• I've just filed a ticket with WHMCS to share my, well, "surprise" at this happening. I'm curious at their response.

• Anyone a issue in Client.php @ WHMCS 5.1.8?

We got "Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_escaoe_string() in..".