Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicated server - around 30/40 EUR per month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated server - around 30/40 EUR per month

2»

Comments

• Closed a deal with a provider I already have one of my servers at. I am noting all of your names if I’ll need anything small or so. :-)) Thanks!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:
    Closed a deal with a provider I already have one of my servers at. I am noting all of your names if I’ll need anything small or so. :-)) Thanks!

Not sharing is not caring.

Pretty rude to ask for help and then not share with others who you chose and why. Give something back.

• @Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    Closed a deal with a provider I already have one of my servers at. I am noting all of your names if I’ll need anything small or so. :-)) Thanks!

Pretty rude to ask for help and then not share with others who you chose and why. Give something back.

Okay, I went with @Infinity. It’s because CableStreet is awesome and he sent me a PM with an attractive deal.

Your judgement of me being rude is completely incorrect. As long as we are not friends you can not judge about my personality. :-)) Have a good day, Nekki.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:

@Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Okay, I went with @Infinity. It’s because CableStreet is awesome and he sent me a PM with an attractive deal.

Your judgement of me being rude is completely incorrect. As long as we are not friends you can not judge about my personality. :-)) Have a good day, Nekki.

Your actions were rude, I made no determination about your personality as I don't know you from Adam, I'm not sure why you're being so chippy about it?

Anyway, excellent choice of provider, you chippy little bellend.

• Let’s not call me a bellend. My actions were not rude. The only one who’s being rude is the one who’s calling strangers ‘a bellend’.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

There's enough on this very forum to start judging your personality. You've let yourself known to the community.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/110022/anthonysmith-likes-to-educate-people

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:
    Let’s not call me a bellend. My actions were not rude. The only one who’s being rude is the one who’s calling strangers ‘a bellend’.

They were rude, you asked for people's help, took people's time, then didn't bother to actually provide some feedback on where you bought and why, thus completing the circle and giving closure to the loop. That is textbook rude bellend behaviour.

• phpminphpmin Member
    edited August 2017

@Clouvider said: There's enough on this very forum to start judging your personality. You've let yourself known to the community.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/110022/anthonysmith-likes-to-educate-people

• @Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:
    Let’s not call me a bellend. My actions were not rude. The only one who’s being rude is the one who’s calling strangers ‘a bellend’.

They were rude, you asked for people's help, took people's time, then didn't bother to actually provide some feedback on where you bought and why, thus completing the circle and giving closure to the loop. That is textbook rude bellend behaviour.

Let’s just not give the dog(s) his/their bone(s). I thought I apologized to @AnthonySmith a long time ago, @Clouvider. I thought I did admit I had a rough time by then.

Other than that: I do not wish to complete this discussion here or anywhere else. I wish you all a good day full of wisdom and great health.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Ah, you're the guy who thinks I've got a vendetta against him when I actually never remember who you are. Must be my advancing age.

Thanked by 1Clouvider