Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicated server - around 30/40 EUR per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated server - around 30/40 EUR per month

Hello,

I am about to quit a provider after several years. Their quality is starting to get worse, I’ve got more outages and it seems my dedicated server is faulty.

Anyway, I am looking for a new provider. Preferably in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Great Brittain or Belgium. Perhaps Poland would be ok too. Romania is qualified too, but only with a stable network.

I am looking for: 1 TB HDD, quadcore processor @ 3.2 GHz or more. 16GB RAM or more. 5 IP-addresses. For around 30-40 EUR a month.

I tried Hetzner but they rejected my IP justification. I want to have Icecast on port 80, so everyone can listen, even at work or at the hospital. They told me to make a NAT and list it at port 8000. This is not what I want.

Thanks,
Dennis

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited August 2017

Sys?

• I had SYS. But they have many problems with their IP’s. Most of the time it doesn’t work.

• I was looking for the same type of server in the Netherlands and I've just received the login details for my E3-1230v5 server with a 250GB SSD (1TB HD is also an option), 16GB RAM and a /29 in AMS for 41 euro per month at Psychz. The pre-sales experience was pretty good and delivery took only a couple hours. Cannot comment on the quality of the network yet, but it seems to be a good deal. You can find the deal here: https://www.psychz.net/dashboard/client/web/order/special-dedicated-servers

• I've got some e3 spare in U.K. If that interests. It'll suit your needs. Let me know.

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

I can offer an AMD System for 30€/month.
    Location is Frankfurt a.M. Germany

https://gt-host.de/?page=item_addons&id=161

• Buy OVH server and 32 failover IPs one time fee. Then install proxmox, then create individual vMACs for all of them. Then install VMs on proxmox yourself. Use any windows license you want with it.

• @henkynl said:
    I was looking for the same type of server in the Netherlands and I've just received the login details for my E3-1230v5 server with a 250GB SSD (1TB HD is also an option), 16GB RAM and a /29 in AMS for 41 euro per month at Psychz. The pre-sales experience was pretty good and delivery took only a couple hours. Cannot comment on the quality of the network yet, but it seems to be a good deal. You can find the deal here: https://www.psychz.net/dashboard/client/web/order/special-dedicated-servers

this seems a nice provider...

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

Dual Quad Core E5600 Xeon 2.6Ghz
    16GB DDR3 Ram
    2x600GB SAS 10000rpm
    5xIPs
    10TB Bandwidth
    1000mbps port

**£40 20% off with (Promo Code: 20OFF)
    ** 24h setup time

Order Here

• @httpzoom said:
    16GB DDR3 Ram
    2x600GB SAS 10000rpm
    5xIPs
    10TB Bandwidth
    1000mbps port

** 24h setup time

link?

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@mtsbatalha said:

@httpzoom said:
    16GB DDR3 Ram
    2x600GB SAS 10000rpm
    5xIPs
    10TB Bandwidth
    1000mbps port

** 24h setup time

link?

Sorry Updated

Order Here

• Sorry, I just figured out: European companies only. I will take this server with my business VAT-number. American companies are not interesting, therefore..

• A dedicated server is expensive in BE, Data even costs more (sad life)

• Worldstream.nl

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

@DennisdeWit said:
    Hello,

I am about to quit a provider after several years. Their quality is starting to get worse, I’ve got more outages and it seems my dedicated server is faulty.

Anyway, I am looking for a new provider. Preferably in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Great Brittain or Belgium. Perhaps Poland would be ok too. Romania is qualified too, but only with a stable network.

I am looking for: 1 TB HDD, quadcore processor @ 3.2 GHz or more. 16GB RAM or more. 5 IP-addresses. For around 30-40 EUR a month.

I tried Hetzner but they rejected my IP justification. I want to have Icecast on port 80, so everyone can listen, even at work or at the hospital. They told me to make a NAT and list it at port 8000. This is not what I want.

Thanks,
    Dennis

Hello,

Where do you want the server? Romania, Bulgaria, Germany?

• @regele Any of these locations would do as long as there is not a high pingtime from England towards it. I prefer Germany but Romania and Bulgaria sound good too. Can you offer me something?

• DennisdeWit said: Sorry, I just figured out: European companies only. I will take this server with my business VAT-number. American companies are not interesting, therefore..

US companies do not pay VAT, thus you get the same price at most of them than with a VAT ID. I save a LOT of tax this way each month.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@William said:

DennisdeWit said: Sorry, I just figured out: European companies only. I will take this server with my business VAT-number. American companies are not interesting, therefore..

US companies do not pay VAT, thus you get the same price at most of them than with a VAT ID. I save a LOT of tax this way each month.

Exactly. So its actually not a valid argument/reason.

• Ah ok. I misunderstood then. Thanks for clearing up. American companies welcome. As long as they offer European servers due to latency reasons. :))

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@DennisdeWit said:
    Ah ok. I misunderstood then. Thanks for clearing up. American companies welcome. As long as they offer European servers due to latency reasons. :))

Just explaining. Trying to help. Both William and I run companies in EU (Portugal) in my case. VIES is the same.

• Budget up to 60 EUR per month. ;-))

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • JunklessJunkless Member
    edited August 2017

@DennisdeWit said:
    Budget up to 60 EUR per month. ;-))

If UK works, @clouvider has an awesome offer going.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @Junkless said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Yeah but if I remember correctly they’ve put me on the banlist after making one bad comment many months ago.

• @DennisdeWit said:

@Junkless said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Yeah but if I remember correctly they’ve put me on the banlist after making one bad comment many months ago.

Ohh, that's sad then.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

As said previously: try OVH. They are not that strict about proper justification for new IPs.

• I've mentioned it before, but what about worldstream? NL based, and your specs are 40.80 euro/month when paid annually.

• @teamacc said:
    I've mentioned it before, but what about worldstream? NL based, and your specs are 40.80 euro/month when paid annually.

I never pay anually. I always pay monthly.

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited August 2017

@DennisdeWit said:

@teamacc said:
    I've mentioned it before, but what about worldstream? NL based, and your specs are 40.80 euro/month when paid annually.

I never pay anually. I always pay monthly.

Well then

Could cut it down to -10 euro if you dont need the gigabit link, and another -8.4 if you want to pay a 49 euro setup fee.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2017

DennisdeWit said: Yeah but if I remember correctly they’ve put me on the banlist after making one bad comment many months ago.

Edit: nevermind

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/110022/anthonysmith-likes-to-educate-people

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

@DennisdeWit said:
    @regele Any of these locations would do as long as there is not a high pingtime from England towards it. I prefer Germany but Romania and Bulgaria sound good too. Can you offer me something?

I can help you, what do you want to do on it? Streaming audio? Servers have ddos protection in all locations. Now it depends on what you want to do and where in these locations. An IP address to test to see ping.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We can do dual Xeon L5630 @ 30EUR with these specs and E3-1220 at 45EUR, with same specs. In Bulgaria. HMU if it interests you for more information. Month to month, recurring.