Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

who are other providers that can match buyshared quality and price?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

who are other providers that can match buyshared quality and price?

I am talking about reseller plans.

buyshared is awesome already, but there must be some other providers who beats it!

Comments

• @AlexanderM hostus.us

@VirMach do you do resellers on vpshared?

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

Are you planning to use the reseller account to resell services? In all honesty at those prices, I wouldn't expect much as those rates are hardly sustainable as a service provider.

• @ForwardWeb said:
    Are you planning to use the reseller account to resell services? In all honesty at those prices, I wouldn't expect much as those rates are hardly sustainable as a service provider.

I think you haven't used buyshared yet. try them once and see if they are sustainable or not.

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • @sanvit said:
    @AlexanderM hostus.us

https://hostus.us/reseller-hosting.html

I see..... HMMM

• ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

@gonduriya said:

@ForwardWeb said:

I think you haven't used buyshared yet. try them once and see if they are sustainable or not.

Just trying to be useful ;-) If you are planning to resell services, I would say it is vital to keep a realistic idea of your true cost basis vs building a business model based on what the lowest resell package you can find.

Thanked by 1gonduriya
  • Isn't buyshared oversold?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@corbpie said:
    Isn't buyshared oversold?

Only been 2 times we've ran out of space and litespeed's logs eating up a TB of space accounted for both of them. RAM wise the nodes have anywhere from 20 to 40GB spare depending on how much I gave to InnoDB.

As for CPU, that was a harder thing until recently. Wordpress bruteforces on wp-login and xmlrpc was happening enough that nodes would be starved out of CPU. Having 70 -80 processes of each running at once will do that to PHP. The antibrute system I built has been handling both quite well and CPU is usually around 40% or more idle, depending on if backups are firing or not.

I've been looking for another backup system instead of jetbackup, but with r1soft falling off the planet its been hard.

Francisco

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@sanvit said:
    @AlexanderM hostus.us

They do, on Virmach.com

• ImpactShared.com

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • @gonduriya said:

@sanvit said:
    @AlexanderM hostus.us

I see..... HMMM

Sorry, wasn't aware of the pricing. Maybe MXShared will do?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

MXShared if @Jarland runs another promo. It's still more than worth the money though for a non-oversold service.

• @spartanhost of course.

Thanked by 1SpartanHost
  • Many hosts can match them on price, even beat them - though none that I've experienced have managed to match them in quality.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

We sell shared hosting without having 20+++ loads in servers unlike other companies out there :)

• Fine! I'm sold. Buying a buyshared plan right now.

Nothing like a late night hosting purchase to help pass the time during an OS patching window.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • @hostdare said:
    We sell shared hosting without having 20+++ loads in servers unlike other companies out there :)

Because there are no users on them? ;)

rocket said: Because there are no users on them? ;)

We do not prefer to oversell as we have lots of servers right now .

• @hostdare said:

rocket said: Because there are no users on them? ;)

We do not prefer to oversell as we have lots of servers right now .

But you can't oversell if you can't even sell users on the lots of servers you have right now.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2017

it seems to me very heavy oversold service (looks on specs) and don't come with any billing software (like Blesta, WHMCS, Clientexec), this is two reasons I do believe why OP is looking for alternative services - if he was so happy for $2 per month with them why not to stay!

edited August 2017

IAlwaysBeCoding said: But you can't oversell if you can't even sell users on the lots of servers you have right now.

We have currently xxxx customers if thats what you are asking.

do you mean putting lots of customers having high loads in servers is good ? are you trying to justify heavy overselling with number of customers I have or somebody have ?

• WSSWSS Member

@hostdare said:
    do you mean putting lots of customers having high loads in servers is good ? are you trying to justify heavy overselling with number of customers I have or somebody have ?

He's obviously a rereg who is just fucking with people- move on and don't take the bait.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @gonduriya said:
    I am talking about reseller plans.

buyshared is awesome already, but there must be some other providers who beats it!

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • How long do they take to activate the shared webhosting account on Saturdays, the payment was made more than 12 hours ago

• @niche said:
    How long do they take to activate the shared webhosting account on Saturdays, the payment was made more than 12 hours ago

My payment was also made on a Saturday, but it got rejected due to potential fraud. It was all a misunderstanding, the ip didn't match my billing address as it was on another country. I was all setup and good to go on Monday morning. This was buyvm.net though.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@sanvit said:

We will be releasing a reseller package on VPShared soon™

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @gonduriya said:

@sanvit said:
    @AlexanderM hostus.us

I see..... HMMM

@AlexanderM, does hostus.us have any current LEB/LET promos for shared hosting or reseller hosting?

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Have you ever thought about MooMoohost @ www.moomoohost.com . Totally a BuyShared Reseller, so basically BuyShared without a dedicated IP :P

• Hi:
    You recommend me mxshared.com? Where their servers are located?
    Regards

• @Francisco said:
    I've been looking for another backup system instead of jetbackup, but with r1soft falling off the planet its been hard.

Francisco

Can I ask why you're trying to replace JetBackup? (Using it myself) - so a bit curious :-D

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Zerpy said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Can I ask why you're trying to replace JetBackup? (Using it myself) - so a bit curious :-D

Jet is good but it doesn't deal with 10 or 20 million inodes well. No fault on the software, just block based syncing has been a lot faster.

Francisco