Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Online malicious closing of consumer accounts. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About Online malicious closing of consumer accounts.

2»

Comments

• edited August 2017

@local said:
    What do you like to do?

Thanked by 1CConner
  • mkshmksh Member

I admit making fun of OPs language skills is not very nice but its kinda telling how noone dared to ask about any details of his "quarrel".

• Whether it's right or wrong, all I know is that it makes me feel full of malice.
    I just came to vent and expose the truth. Avoid being duped

@KuJoe said:
    If what the OP is telling us is true then the OP is wrong and Online.net did the right thing. But regardless of that, most of the replies in this thread that are just attacking the OP's language skills aren't needed.

• I think this "despot clause", consumers need to use caution. In case of something similar to mine. Try to make sure ONLINE sells machines less. It's that simple.

• @KuJoe said:
    If what the OP is telling us is true then the OP is wrong and Online.net did the right thing. But regardless of that, most of the replies in this thread that are just attacking the OP's language skills aren't needed.

Joe D. why do I end always agreeing with you and your excellent products ? :)

Thanked by 1KuJoe
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

local said: Avoid being duped

Nobody was duped. You showed them they were better off without you so they closed your account. We do the same thing if somebody gets abusive with our staff.

• Hello, MJJ.

I know you are from http://www.hostloc.com/thread-379198-1-1.html

But You still post your problem, here.

Have a nice day.

• Profiteers should be exposed, if in reality. Such behaviour often involves criminal cases.

@KuJoe said:

Nobody was duped. You showed them they were better off without you so they closed your account. We do the same thing if somebody gets abusive with our staff.

• I don't think you industry is reliable.

As a service provider, even the minimal customer satisfaction can not be done. What else do you do?

@KuJoe said:

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Use Google Translate to translate from your own language to English. Think that will yield better results than the way you are doing it right now.

Thanked by 2netomx Aidan
    edited August 2017

@local said:
    I don't think you industry is reliable.

As a service provider, even the minimal customer satisfaction can not be done. What else do you do?

There's a difference between "customer satisfaction" and allowing your staff to be a punching bag for immature and abusive clients. No employee would want to work for a company that lets clients treat the support staff however they like just like no morally sound employer wants to see their staff being abused.

I feel there is a cultural barrier here because you seem to think it's OK to curse at staff whereas the other people on this forum disagree with you. I cannot comment on your side of the world but in the US it's considered very rude to curse at people who are trying to help you.

At the end of the day, you have the right to pick your service provider and service providers have the right to refuse you service. Hopefully this is a learning experience for you because for most companies, you'd be dropped just as quickly for your actions.

Thanked by 2MasonR lbft
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

You can't be treating people you're doing business with like crap, end of.

If you want ton swear and abuse people for being idiots, you come to LET.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Don't talk to me about integrity!

This malicious full service behavior, should be directly killed.

@KuJoe said:

@local said:

There's a difference between "customer satisfaction" and allowing your staff to be a punching bag for immature and abusive clients. No employee would want to work for a company that lets clients treat the support staff however they like just like no morally sound employer wants to see their staff being abused.

I feel there is a cultural barrier here because you seem to think it's OK to curse at staff whereas the other people on this forum disagree with you. I cannot comment on your side of the world but in the US it's considered very rude to curse at people who are trying to help you.

At the end of the day, you have the right to pick your service provider and service providers have the right to refuse you service. Hopefully this is a learning experience for you because for most companies, you'd be dropped just as quickly for your actions.

@KuJoe said:

@local said:

• If this happens in reality. Do not hesitate a knife stabbed to death.

@KuJoe said:

@local said:

• Roll back to hsotloc

@Nekki said:

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@local said:
    Roll back to hsotloc

@Nekki said:

I'm calling troll.

• @Nekki said:
    I'm calling troll.

>

No, @Nekki, that is not a Troll. That OP is a warning from a officious savior who wants to be sure that the vicious malicious malpractice from online.net never happen to any of us.

edited August 2017

@local said:
    If this happens in reality. Do not hesitate a knife stabbed to death.

Wow... I don't think this is a cultural barrier anymore, I think it's a "your parents raised a shitty person" thing now. I'm trying to explain to you why people are telling you that you're wrong in a civilized manner without any hostility or aggression and your response is a death threat? I feel bad for anybody who ever has to interact with you.

• DeanDean Member

trolololol lol lol lol (like the tralalalala)

• Glad to see online.net watchs out for their staff and ditches people like you.

Thanked by 3Rhys netomx CConner
  • lol lol lol

@Dean said:
    trolololol lol lol lol (like the tralalalala)

• @local I will be waiting for next years "Online sucks" thread from you. I wonder what kind of "injustices" you will claim then.

• I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    @local I will be waiting for next years "Online sucks" thread from you. I wonder what kind of "injustices" you will claim then.

• @local said:
    I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    @local I will be waiting for next years "Online sucks" thread from you. I wonder what kind of "injustices" you will claim then.

Do you want me to ELI5?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

local said: I'm too lazy to argue with him, so I'll fuck him

This discussion has been closed.