Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Online malicious closing of consumer accounts.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About Online malicious closing of consumer accounts.

locallocal Member

Hello everyone,
At the beginning of July at online I bought a 16.99 Euro special offer dedicated server.
Then, in August 1st, I bought another 6.99 euros dedicated server.
I want to customer service in August 1st to cancel the 16.99 European special server, the result and TK customer service had a quarrel, and I was angry, Fuck he once. Then my account was closed.
I would like to ask, under the ONLINE this kind of behavior is fraud?

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

if you were abusive towards stuff I can't blame them.

• YuraYura Member

Hello and Fuck you!

Do you wish to do business with me now? To serve me as your customer?

• Why should it be fraud? Any provider can refuse to do business with you. As long as the server was delivered and could be used for the paid period or you got a refund, everything is fine.

• My lease has arrived and I do not owe them any money.

@drivex said:
    Why should it be fraud? Any provider can refuse to do business with you. As long as the server was delivered and could be used for the paid period or you got a refund, everything is fine.

• Did you try to cancel your server after the 20th?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • No, I don't know. The cancellation will be before 20.

@caracal said:
    Did you try to cancel your server after the 20th?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

You barely speak English, what makes you think it is a good idea to insult someone in English.

If you were not happy with a product in a shop would you tell someone in the store to go and fuck themselves in person too?

We are just doing a job, there is no need to be abusive, then having the bollocks to come online complaining further in public that they just shut you down because they could not be bothered to deal with your temper tantrums?

Ridiculous, grow up.

• You fuck him? Try use lube next time

• I'm angry。 Because this is the second time.
    For the first time, I didn't use the dedicated server, and then I paid 2 months money.

@robohost said:
    You fuck him? Try use lube next time

• I'm too lazy to argue with him, so I'll fuck him

@AnthonySmith said:
    You barely speak English, what makes you think it is a good idea to insult someone in English.

If you were not happy with a product in a shop would you tell someone in the store to go and fuck themselves in person too?

We are just doing a job, there is no need to be abusive, then having the bollocks to come online complaining further in public that they just shut you down because they could not be bothered to deal with your temper tantrums?

Ridiculous, grow up.

I think thread title needs adjusting.

• It's up to you

@Clouvider said:

• edited August 2017

@local said:
    I'm too lazy to argue with him, so I'll fuck him

If you are paying 2 months in advance and trying to solicit sex from the customer service representative, then it could be seen as if you were soliciting prostitution by paying 2 months in advance.

So you paid 16.99 * 2 months = 33.98 euros, that is pretty cheap for sex so I think you are trying to get cheap sex and making a big deal out of nothing. Your intentions are actually the malicious ones here.

Thanked by 2elwebmaster netomx

@local said:
    It's up to you

@Clouvider said:

It's really not, it would be up to mods/admins.

• I think this kind of deal suits you better!

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@local said:
    I'm too lazy to argue with him, so I'll fuck him

If you are paying 2 months in advance and trying to solicit sex from the customer service representative, then it could be seen as if you were soliciting prostitution by paying 2 months in advance.

So you paid 16.99 * 2 months = 33.98 euros, that is pretty cheap for sex so I think you are trying to get cheap sex and making a big deal out of nothing. Your intentions are actually the malicious ones here.

• Someone is asking for a warning or permaban?

Thanked by 2Clouvider HuntersPad
  • CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

ban this trash already.

this forum produces some quality memes. kek

Thanked by 2pike HuntersPad
  • mkshmksh Member

OP you sure you not fuck he twice? Maybe accidentally?

• Without warning, direct closure. Things just want you to know. No other idea.

@drivex said:
    Someone is asking for a warning or permaban?

edited August 2017

local said: Without warning, direct closure. Things just want you to know. No other idea.

i no bueno? i no idea?

edited August 2017

Seems like you already made a flame post regarding Online last year. Might be related to this?
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/93842/garbage-service-related-to-online#latest

• I can't speak English, I don't want to argue with you. If you think my published questions don't make sense to you, you can't look at it

@CConner said:

local said: Without warning, direct closure. Things just want you to know. No other idea.

i no bueno? i no idea?

local said: I can't speak English, I don't want to argue with you. If you think my published questions don't make sense to you, you can't look at it

Why are you posting your question on an English forum then? lol

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Some of the drips that come on here amaze me.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Where should I publish a question? It doesn't matter to you.

@CConner said:

local said: I can't speak English, I don't want to argue with you. If you think my published questions don't make sense to you, you can't look at it

Why are you posting your question on an English forum then? lol

edited August 2017

local said: Where should I publish a question? It doesn't matter to you.

On some forum where the language is one you are not terrible at.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

If what the OP is telling us is true then the OP is wrong and Online.net did the right thing. But regardless of that, most of the replies in this thread that are just attacking the OP's language skills aren't needed.

• @local If you already had a terrible service with online back in 2016 and posted here, then why the heck are you still using them?

Now you come back again 10 months later bitching about online again, seriously what is wrong with you? Sounds like you like getting fucked over and over.

• What do you like to do? I don't want to know.

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    @local If you already had a terrible service with online back in 2016 and posted here, then why the heck are you still using them?

Now you come back again 10 months later bitching about online again, seriously what is wrong with you? Sounds like you like getting fucked over and over.

local said: What do you like to do? I don't want to know.

l o l

Thanked by 1netomx
This discussion has been closed.