Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Germany server . - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Germany server .

2»

Comments

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Nuntius said: i don't start any argument - but you seems to be to ignorant to believe the reality. They don't have any Frankfurt DC - so accept it.

You are the one making a big deal about it not being in Frankfurt but in Limburg which is not too far away. I am simply saying that OVH's German DC is an option for OP as well. And because "Frankfurt" is listed as the location on the order form and control panel I simply said "Frankfurt DC". Really not worth the discussing.

• @CConner said:

Nuntius said: i don't start any argument - but you seems to be to ignorant to believe the reality. They don't have any Frankfurt DC - so accept it.

You are the one making a big deal about it not being in Frankfurt but in Limburg which is not too far away. I am simply saying that OVH's German DC is an option for OP as well. And because "Frankfurt" is listed as the location on the order form and control panel I simply said "Frankfurt DC". Really not worth the discussing.

You are actually argumenting that's in Frankfurt and that's just not true. So make your homework before trying to teach others and claim they are giving wrong information. Like you did with me and others.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

Nuntius said: You are actually argumenting that's in Frankfurt and that's just not true. So make your homework before trying to teach others and claim they are giving wrong information. Like you did with me and others.

I am so dumb for literally copying information off the OVH website, amirite?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

CConner said: I am so dumb for literally copying information off the OVH website, amirite?

At least you're not questioning the information you got.

• 3606202 said: 14 days, not just 24 hours.

But be careful... If you order and cancel server more 3 times - your account will be blocked for new orders.

• @ngstargate said:

3606202 said: 14 days, not just 24 hours.

But be careful... If you order and cancel server more 3 times - your account will be blocked for new orders.

where did you get that information from? I'd say they more likely decide case by case.

Of course if you only do trials without really renting anything they will and should shut you down, because their offerings shouldn't be abused.

But I am pretty sure as a long term (paying) customer I used that early cancellation option about 3 or 4 times in the last two years. mostly on auction servers which may or may not had bad disk though but also after trying a storage box one or two times...

• mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
    edited August 2017

@NabellAljabery give a look this:

https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/ex41

Currently without setup fees...

• Falzo said: where did you get that information from? I'd say they more likely decide case by case.

Of course if you only do trials without really renting anything they will and should shut you down, because their offerings shouldn't be abused.

I say about this.