Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Germany server .
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Germany server .

edited July 2017 in Requests

-

Specification :

Intel i7-3770 , 32GB RAM , 2x3TB SATA

or i7-3370 3,40Ghz 8M Cache

4 Cores 8 threads HDD 1.5TB Internet port 1gbps Unlimited

1Gbps 20TB Out / Unlimited IN

Location Germany .

Price Budget 60-80$

Payment Method ,

Western Union , BTC ,PP

Comments

• hetzner

• sithrebel15 said: hetzner

>

Link ? I don't find it :D

• But This I should wait for the rest time , :\
    The guy offering me this he'll send it directly but his price expensive

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited July 2017

@NabellAljabery said:

But This I should wait for the rest time , :\

I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence.

But, you can order an i7-3770 with 2x3TB drives from that page around the 29euro mark or under.

It is their reverse auction page.

The time mentioned next to each listing is the time remaining before the price decrementsreduces by 1euro(i think).

No need to wait if the price is already under 29. Just buy.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • vimalware said: I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence.

But, you can order an i7-3770 with 2x3TB drives from that page around the 29euro mark or under.

It is their reverse auction page.

The time mentioned next to each listing is the time remaining before the price decrementsreduces by 1euro(i think).

No need to wait if the price is already under 29. Just buy.

Thanks For explain I thought the time is for end time of the previous customer from him and then I can buy

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • WSSWSS Member

Yes. That is vaguely correct.

• Hetzner Give 24 Hours test ?or no ? :|

• @NabellAljabery said:
    Hetzner Give 24 Hours test ?or no ? :|

14 days...

• 36062023606202 Member
    edited July 2017

NabellAljabery said: Hetzner Give 24 Hours test ?or no ? :|

14 days, not just 24 hours.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • wow , Nice
    But they said 1gbps guarantees ?
    it's right or just they lies ?

http://prntscr.com/g1yjs4

• lionlion Member

@NabellAljabery said:
    wow , Nice
    But they said 1gbps guarantees ?
    it's right or just they lies ?

http://prntscr.com/g1yjs4

It's a blatant lie.

• For Germany and some Europe region it's 1gbps guaranteed. I've used Hetzner and got always 1gbps but i live in Germany.

• FuslFusl Member

NabellAljabery said: wow , Nice But they said 1gbps guarantees ? it's right or just they lies ?

Traffic is always unlimited, Gigabit is limited to x TB outbound each month (hover over the "Unlimited" text to see what the gigabit limit is). We have lots of servers with them and all of them do at least 800 Mbit/s constantly.

Thanked by 2vimalware Hetzner_OL
  • CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

@NabellAljabery Try the OVH discovery offer in Frankfurt, Germany. Using them myself and I am satisfied with how smooth the ride has been. http://ovh.com/discover

You get an Intel Xeon E3-1245v6, 32GB DDR4 ECC, 2x 2 TB HDD's and 250 Mbit up to 1 Gbit (burst) bandwidth for only € 50 / $ 59.

• Better go with hetzner. their support is way better tbh.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • Hetzner IP's starting with
    78.49 ??

• trvztrvz Member

CConner said: Try the OVH discovery offer in Frankfurt, Germany.

OVH isn't in Frankfurt. And if you want German countryside, you might as well go for the much better quality at Hetzner.

edited August 2017

trvz said: OVH isn't in Frankfurt. And if you want German countryside, you might as well go for the much better quality at Hetzner.

Pls check your facts next time.

http://ovh.com/discover

• @CConner said:

trvz said: OVH isn't in Frankfurt. And if you want German countryside, you might as well go for the much better quality at Hetzner.

Pls check your facts next time.

http://ovh.com/discover

OVH isn't in Frankfurt it's in Limburg so maybe you should read first.

Nuntius said: OVH isn't in Frankfurt it's in Limburg so maybe you should read first.

I have a server in that datacenter myself, so to you too, please check your facts before you start throwing around accusations mate.

I can clearly see the location being Frankfurt, Germany. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked however. You tell me.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited August 2017

@CConner said:

Nuntius said: OVH isn't in Frankfurt it's in Limburg so maybe you should read first.

I have a server in that datacenter myself, so to you too, please check your facts before you start throwing around accusations mate.

I can clearly see the location being Frankfurt, Germany. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked however. You tell me.

Is it FRA1?

"FRA1 (its codename) will be the 21st datacenter for OVH. For history buffs, the building chosen by OVH in Limburg is an old printing company located an hour away from Johannes Gutenberg's home town. A digital revolution chasing another…"

Might very well be in Limburg, still. Just very close to Frankfurt hence they titled it FRA1.
    https://www.ovh.com/us/news/articles/a2404.the-first-of-3-ovh-datacenters-in-germany-will-be-located-near-frankfurt

• Whatever your order summary says, they only got a POP in Frankfurt and their German Datacenter is located in Limburg. They call it Frankfurt because it's "near" to Frankfurt

Even the weathermap says "Fancfort" but it's labled LIM1 for Limburg (DC1)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • ^ hence my comment above

• 36062023606202 Member
    edited August 2017

CConner said: I can clearly see the location being Frankfurt, Germany. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked however. You tell me.

Maybe you should read real maps instead of weathermaps. There are at least 70kms between Limburg (where your "Frankfurt" servers are located) and the real Frankfurt. OVH is not better than RyanAir... RyanAir calls a location "Frankfurt" that is over 100kms away from Frankfurt in reality.

If Limburg and Hahn already count as Frankfurt, then the server in my basement is close to DE-CIX, too.

Thanked by 1Nuntius
  • NuntiusNuntius Member
    edited August 2017

@CConner said:

Seems you need to have your brain checked - hate leople who have a big mouth but small brain. OVH don't have any DC in Frankfurt.

Even OVH says it's in LIMBURG. https://www.ovh.co.uk/news/articles/a2404.The-first-of-3-OVH-datacentres-in-Germany-will-be-located-near-Frankfurt

Nuntius said: Seems you need to have your brain checked - hate leople who have a big mouth but small brain. OVH don't have any DC in Frankfurt.

Even OVH says it's in LIMBURG. https://www.ovh.co.uk/news/articles/a2404.The-first-of-3-OVH-datacentres-in-Germany-will-be-located-near-Frankfurt

Have issues with short term memory? I remember you starting this argument.

Even OVH says it's in FRANKFURT on the order form.

Any how, it basically concludes to OVH being too incompetent to list the correct location everywhere.

• @CConner said:

Nuntius said: Seems you need to have your brain checked - hate leople who have a big mouth but small brain. OVH don't have any DC in Frankfurt.

Have issues with short term memory? I remember you starting this argument.

Even OVH says it's in FRANKFURT on the order form.

Any how, it basically concludes to OVH being too incompetent to list the correct location everywhere.

i don't start any argument - but you seems to be to ignorant to believe the reality. They don't have any Frankfurt DC - so accept it.

• people simply fall for that advertising, you just need to name it accordingly. average customers won't notice or bother of that additional ms latency anyways.

like Hetzner is known to be in Nuremberg and while true that leaves out the fact that most of their actual servers/offers are located in Falkenstein/Vogtland which is about 180km away and even more from frankfurt.

after all that shouldn't really matter, as long as you don't do some kind of route optimizing or latency critical applications. in fact if done right, countryside DCs IMHO make a lot of sense for keeping costs low which customers only can benefit from ;-)

• @Falzo said:
    people simply fall for that advertising, you just need to name it accordingly. average customers won't notice or bother of that additional ms latency anyways.

like Hetzner is known to be in Nuremberg and while true that leaves out the fact that most of their actual servers/offers are located in Falkenstein/Vogtland which is about 180km away and even more from frankfurt.

after all that shouldn't really matter, as long as you don't do some kind of route optimizing or latency critical applications. in fact if done right, countryside DCs IMHO make a lot of sense for keeping costs low which customers only can benefit from ;-)

Sure it's not a big deal - but people shouldn't try to teach people that's actually in Frankfurt like @CConer do.