Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carstensz Pyramid Deadpooled? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Carstensz Pyramid Deadpooled?

2»

Comments

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Lesson learned: Be careful with providers that are (mainly) one person operations. One person's illness can bring everything down.

AFAIK it was not one-man show. It was part of some web studio or something

• Yeah my LU server is dead.

• Real shame this happened! Has anybody been able to contact the owner(s)?

• Maybe we need a list of one man shows so we can avoid them?

• c0yc0y Member
    edited August 2013

@asterisk14 said:
    Maybe we need a list of one man shows so we can avoid them?

I hope you're kidding lol. This will end up in lots of providers acting up really shady about their team and maybe even making up people.

• @Frost said:
    This will end up in lots of providers acting up really shady about their team and maybe even making up people.

Many of them already do that.

There are a lot of 1-man shows who are more reliable than 10-man shows.

Thanked by 2Saiku c0y
  • @Frost said:
    I hope you're kidding lol. This will end up in lots of providers acting up really shady about their team and maybe even making up people.

I'm sure other providers will know whether some of them are trying to falsify information and will point it out.

@DomainBop said:
    There are a lot of 1-man shows who are more reliable than 10-man shows.

One man shows are inherently more likely to fail, all it takes is for the 'man' to become ill (Carstensz), be hospitalised, have some family issues (DMB Hosting), and that's it, -> deadpool or no service/response to tickets whilst the above factors are being dealt with!

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

Your signature is killing my eyes asterisk.

• @Saiku said:
    Your signature is killing my eyes asterisk.

Read the info, people are about to be killed over it. Click on the link!

The terrorist Al-CIAda rebels armed, funded, trained and supported by the USA/UK/France/Saudi Arabia used chemical weapons so as to give excuse to the USA/UK to bomb Syria. The terrorist rebels are losing the war and were about to be defeated. Now USA will save them, as they will need them for the next war against IRAN.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2013

@asterisk14 said:

Or to make their business harder? To make their struggle on market harder? Don't be so self-centered... Your suggestion is clear example how you go against your own preaching making things white and black (good and bad - based solely at one irrelevant generalized fact).

• Long time gone, sorry for ripping up this post. But is there any info about Hamonangan and his current situation/health? Cause I really like him and am afraid for his wellbeing. (my LU VPS is also offline, and so is the main website + email)

• I hope his health is better now

• @asterisk14 said:
    Now USA will save them, as they will need them for the next war against IRAN.

Yes, that makes sense. We need a bunch of rag-tag rebels who can't defeat the military of Syria on our side, in order to fight Iran.

• Up. Any news about @Mon5t3r?

• Sadly, no more news about Mon5t3r/Hamonangan from PyramidServers, even from Indonesian forum :(