Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carstensz Pyramid Deadpooled?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Carstensz Pyramid Deadpooled?

I can't reach http://pyramidserver.com/ for the last 3 days, are they gone?

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

My VPS is up.

Lets wait for @Mon5t3r

• vps is up I agree, but I can't reach their site...

• It would be too bad to see them go :/

• LESLES Member
    edited July 2013

Their offers (cart) were already down for some days longer (error 404 page).

• my vps is up. I'm using it for www.dah.pw
    but uncle hamonangan is a bit hard to contact. maybe he's bussy since moving to the new house and due to his sick dog

• LESLES Member

ma dick is also up so backup
    (Mon5t3r Last Active June 24)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

That would be a shame, they were scoring quite high in preferences poll.

• ZettaZetta Member

It's only 3 days guys, maybe their entire staff took a week's vacation?

• LESLES Member

naa cart is down longer

@Zetta said:

That is highly unlikely, taking 3 hours off here can be very bad, you cant just put up public vps servers and go in vacation, need to see loads, abusers, DDoSes and whatnot.

At least one person should be available a few times a day at the very minimum, provided the customers are few and servers ultrastable.

Heck, the DC might have a problem, your BGP might be thrown off because of it, I can think of thousands of things that can go wrong. And unless they made a deal with murphy, it will go wrong.

• LESLES Member

he is dead until he said "no"

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited July 2013

@Zetta said:

Maybe another rain storm like the one in January

• ZettaZetta Member

@Maounique Forgot my sarcasm tag, sorry. :)

@DomainBop Yeah, I remember the last time my laptop/phone/modem all died in unison. Happens to everyone, you know?

• I highly doubt that @Mon5t3r is the kind of guy that would just disappear. While it's probably not wise to place an order at the moment there is also no reason to freak out or assume that they have deadpooled.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Mon5t3r is a good guy. Leave your servers running, he will come on his first possibility.

• MrObviousMrObvious Member
    edited July 2013

coughcarstenszpyramidschemecough

(sarcasm)

Thanked by 3mpkossen Zetta Epidrive
  • Okay, maybe it was too late, but sorry for the issue. I'm pyramidserver staff but I don't have an access to our server provider, only to handle support tickets and a light issues, so I can't make sure what's happening with our nodes.
    And yesterday I've contacted Hamonangan and he said that now he has some problem with his health, especially with his heart (real organ, not a sentimental drama stuff).
    So while I'm contacting Hamonangan to find some answer, please give some respect by not giving some trash sarcasm, you won't like it if someone laughing at you when you're having myocardial infarction, right? I hope he won't be that far in his health, just wish for something good instead of making some trash conversations.

Sorry for my anger.

Rikky Yoelanda Putra

Thanked by 2Jeffrey retry
  • In the Indonesian Forum, it also said that Uncle Hamonangan is sick, let's wish he get better soon :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    In the Indonesian Forum, it also said that Uncle Hamonangan is sick, let's wish he get better soon :)

Yeah, that's me (stated by adhie) who gave information since I forgot that forum login and lost my prior email.

I am also very afraid for uncle health, he works too much and rests too little.

• My Luxembourg VPS has been down for 6days now..
    I can understand that his health is not good, I do sympathize with him. But I would like to know a little more if my KVM is coming back online or do I have to move to another location. Haven't been able to reach him about that.

• tuxtux Member

@SwordfishBE said:
    My Luxembourg VPS has been down for 6days now..

Maybe due unpaid bills?

• Still have 6months to go.

• Is Pyramid really gone? Deadpooled?
    Anybody knows anything?

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2013

My server with them doesn't ping anymore, it went down ~36 hours ago

• i've 3 server from them, in luxembourg and los angeles still up, but france down, dont forget to backup what you can, hope he get well soon

• Mine still down. Already moved to another location.

• L.A SERVER IS FINALLY GONE...

• Today my LU server went down. It's really sad, that such a beautiful provider got deadpooled.

• Lesson learned: Be careful with providers that are (mainly) one person operations. One person's illness can bring everything down.