Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Launching our new cloud platform and hourly billed Xen servers, free credits to try - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Launching our new cloud platform and hourly billed Xen servers, free credits to try

13»

Comments

• @d2itsme said:

@arunsharma7 said:

It is hard to find support available almost 24*7 via chat on website for such a rock bottim price and actually know technicalities rather than just asking to open a ticket.

Where else you can find a IP4 for 0.50 cents! their control panel although limited in functionality for now is butter smooth and easy to use
    I think my first post in this forum and I am not ranting :)

==================================================
    And please don't too exaggerate, I'm waiting for more than 10 minutes to wait on live chat, Just because you are in the same place, I think it's better if you give in proper review, Just enough for benchmark and 0.5 cents for ip4 it's enough.

I just stated my experience and yes there are times when I pinged in the chat and went away but then I got the email within 15 min with answer still better than my experiencing with other ticketing system. To me support matter a lot just in case I have a quick question and that also gives me impression on how serious these guys are to take it forward and survive. I may try to write a proper review once I had spent enough time with them. You can form your own opinion with spending couple of dollars and experimenting as they are hourly charged.

Thanked by 1Cloudcone
  • CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider