Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you doing with your Raspberry Pi? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What are you doing with your Raspberry Pi?

2»

Comments

• xsetxset Member

@taronyu how much are you paying for colocation?

• taronyutaronyu Member
    edited July 2013

@xset said:
    taronyu how much are you paying for colocation?

Nothing, paid 67.5 euros (if I remember correctly) for a pi but it is mine. I can ask to send it back at any time. But I already got one at home. D: (also idle)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

PCExtreme free pi colocation

how much are you paying for colocation?

How much does he pay for free colocation, now that's a good question, isn't it. Also just google "PCExtreme raspberry pi" and you will find your ansers.

• ^ I had to laugh :P

Here you go: http://raspberrycolocation.com/

• xsetxset Member

@rm_ they're not free anymore not to new customers

they're not free anymore not to new customers

Oh right -- well, so much for that, then. I wish they would now just allow paying for renting one, without shipping your own, and without an up-front cost of buying theirs. However when/if OVH sorts out their 3EUR offer and makes it worldwide again, they won't be able to compete with that anyway.

• taronyutaronyu Member
    edited July 2013

@rm_ said:
    Oh right -- well, so much for that, then. I wish they would now just allow paying for renting one, without shipping your own, and without an up-front cost of buying theirs. However when/if OVH sorts out their 3EUR offer and makes it worldwide again, they won't be able to compete with that anyway.

Interrested in buying my pi? You only need to pay for the pi, colo is free.

Just to make sure you know, if you want to get the pi back you need to pay shipping. Not sure what country you are in.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I may be interested in buying it. Please PM details =)

Interrested in buying my pi?

No thanks :)
    sell it to @netomx or to whoever else wants it.

• bcrlsnbcrlsn Member

@taronyu - Me! I was asking if anyone wants to sell theirs earlier in the thread. :)

• dba07dba07 Member

Mine is just sitting around, unplugged. I might see about configuring the Raspberry Pi as a Ninja Block.

• Mine is pretending to be an airport express airplay device. Works really well :) It has been a webserver, media center and VPN server, I get bored and change it to something new!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

airport express? care to share?