Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Speech - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Speech

2»

Comments

• There is no freedom of speech in the world

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Yura said: Double security thru double obscurity. That's funny, I give you that.

It's only logical no? :D

If obscurity helps provide any security at all, then having double obscurity logically doubles that security :P

• @randvegeta said:
    heh.. this all seems to fit in with an idea I had a couple years ago. Obscured hosting!

DDoS Protected servers with the location completely obscured as mitigation happens in multiple locations around the world, and latency is always between 200 and 400ms no matter where in the world you connect from.

Stick that behind Cloudflare and you're doubly obscured! You wouldn't need to, but you could waste the time of some people trying to figure out where your server really is.

Let me know when you have this up and running :-P

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

theblackesthat said: Let me know when you have this up and running :-P

what exactly are you looking for? Webhosting or a VPS/Dedi?

• There were some people sending multiple emails to SquareSpace over a political website and they kept having to send back this detailed email basically saying they believe in freedom of speech and the website isn't illegal or anything, seems like a mess and people really get upset and try and take down these kind of websites