Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why China's servers were sold in other countries, the price is very high? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why China's servers were sold in other countries, the price is very high?

2»

Comments

• pcanpcan Member

@msg7086: Don't worry, I use the VPS for business purposes: network monitor (to check if the company public web site is reachable from China at reasonable speed), and remote web browsing machine, to open and check with a Chinese IP our Chinese product distributor's web sites.

The @Jylee 512 Mb KVM is a solution, altough network speed to my location is barely enough for a RDP or VNC session. A cheaper 128/256 Mb OVZ would be better; or maybe two of them in separate locations.

• @zhuanyi said:

I'd say, if someone has difficulties in expressing in English, it's fine for him/her to speak in simple plain English. But it's not fine for him/her to use a machine translator from either baidu or google, and post them as-is without reviewing.

I'm a Chinese too, just like some others in this post. I'd say that if even we can't understand the ideas of the OP clearly, how can you expect others to get the ideas.

I do appreciate OP's efforts in this discussion, but I'd hope that he/she can write some more understandable contents. Thanks.

@pcan

There are also some cloud computing products in China such as Sina App Engine (PHP hosting) or Aliyun (VPS) that you can take as considerations.

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

@pcan said:
    The Jylee 512 Mb KVM is a solution, altough network speed to my location is barely enough for a RDP or VNC session. A cheaper 128/256 Mb OVZ would be better; or maybe two of them in separate locations.

I am a reseller and the plans were created by my upsteam since starting my own vps business is more difficult in China.