Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a 600Tb+ server provider - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a 600Tb+ server provider

124»

Comments

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@cociu said:

Francisco said: Francisco

ok you are the king , what is next ? because repeat the same comments for infinite i dont think is something constructive here. I have learn my lesson about storage , i have apologise , i have change almost 80% of electrical structure wich was the initial cause , a fuking fusile from the principal ups , i have make upgrade to our network , i have provide all vps finnaly +3 month like compensation , i have ask apologise and reconose our fault .... what i can do more ? I dont wish you any negative expericence but if you will happened something like this with almost 190 tb data i am curious how you will reacting . Also we will talk in 1 year about my storage offers and i am curious what you will tell in this point because yes i will still make such deals in the near future and i am sure will have many customers happy .

Also i have faill in storage vps not in all my services i think ...

Hay,

Francisco Meaning that you have fix your issues first before doing more storage again and deal with your fsck running servers.

Thanks

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited July 2017

@jojok said:
    Hi, Currently I need a provider which can provide a 600tb+ storage server, and at 3gbps+ bandwidth ,any suggestion?

I use it storage videos

I can offer you the next server: (brand new server)

Supermicro 6048R-E1CR60N - 2 x Intel E5-2603V4 - 16GB DDR4 - 60 x Seagate 10TB SAS 7200RPM ENTERPRISE (LSI 3108) - 2Gbps 95% - 10Gbps uplink - location NL - For €3000 each month

• @netomx said:

@AuroraZ said:
    @netomx Can Taco Hosting do this? How is that project anyways?

Maybe. Can he receive 5 tacos a week as a gift?

I don't know about him man but I surely can. Send the truck my way bro!!!!!

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

We can provide 10Gbps servers in Spain and we have in stock.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@jmginer said:
    We can provide 10Gbps servers in Spain and we have in stock.

you hold 600TB servers in stock? WOW.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • williewillie Member

William said:

Issues arise of the 1Gbit internal network on this large nodes and on the traffic outbound being split evenly (Hetzner has no pooling) which A) limits to either files on one IP to one server BW...

I'd look into redirecting the clients to the server where they file they want lives. If it's a web service that's easy. Don't know about bittorrent, maybe with magnets or something. Don't forget you also have well over a TB of ram spread across those servers, so you can probably cache all the high traffic items and serve them without ever touching disk. You'd still need redirects for that of course.

• willie said: I'd look into redirecting the clients to the server where they file they want lives.

You still only have 1Gbit total per server for internal and external, without pooling you need to spread traffic like this anyway at one point.

• didtavdidtav Member

He said he is busy so he can't reply to customer's tickets, nor fixing the problems.

Now I know what makes him busy.