Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Joepie91 got a FBI/HTCU raid... - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Joepie91 got a FBI/HTCU raid...

13»

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member

@doughmanes said:
    Bump

Oh, why?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Meh. No need for me to hide anything :)

In case anybody is interested in more details about what happened, I did a talk about it at OHM2013, and there's a recording here.

Thanked by 2MikePT lbft
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@doughmanes said:
    I think the community should know who they could be potentially dealing with.

Who's dealing with him for what? Can't you just talk to that person? The community here at large is well aware of @joepie91. He's one of us.

• ShadeShade Member

The only thing in my mind about this is always: "World Police US of A" - They should care more about own country problems and don't bother others, particularly because of this NSA shit going on worldwide!

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

There must have been something that aroused their interest? Of course he is still innocent until proven guilty.

@Maonique: I don't think the guy can travel to the USA anymore after this raid. Does not sound very desirable :(

• @Shade said:
    The only thing in my mind about this is always: "World Police US of A" - They should care more about own country problems and don't bother others, particularly because of this NSA shit going on worldwide!

You realize that every modern nation in the world does the exact same shit? They just haven't gotten caught . . .

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@doughmanes said:

We're all aware about the raid. He's one of us, belongs here. :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@doughmanes said:

I should bitchslap you

Thanked by 2earl MikePT

Hey @joepie91 , you got a sexy voice.. I might throw away @Jar for you :P

Thanked by 2jar MikePT
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

doughmanes said: I think the community should know who they could be potentially dealing with.

...you dredge this up because of your domain auction thread spat?

@raindog308 said:

LOL

• raindog308 said: ...you dredge this up because of your domain auction thread spat?

I get warned about "calling names" against our little sensitive needs friend but mikho and none of the moderators touched his "feelings" on my post. Pizza boy who crashes on people's couches and sets up his GoFundMe should troll elsewhere and if you guys love him so much, let him crash on your couch.

He said he could "smell" something in the thread. No, that's not leaving the house in a week and the smell of lack of cultural hygiene standards.

• I mean his jimmies get rustled because of a WHT scraper?

• NomadNomad Member

@doughmanes said:
    He said he could "smell" something in the thread. No, that's not leaving the house in a week and the smell of lack of cultural hygiene standards.

You really do act and talk like a teenager.
    Attacking a person just because he asked a legitimate question really smells, and that's you. Also learn that, you do not own the thread, you don't get to choose who might participate in your threads.

Now you're attacking here once again.
    Perfect, suits your kind.
    Go on.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • You bunch of enablers enable his anti-social behavior

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

ban.

Thanked by 2Nomad Maounique
  • doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited April 2015

I mean $36 for a domain is probably about as good or better than a good month of professional donation soliciting

He had no argument. He found a page scraped from Google, went nuts, made an ass out of himself and guess what? Domain sold without issue contrary to his consistent efforts to derail and hijack the discussion. It's OK I see that he's a protected class on here with everything being OK by those who enable him

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Stop lashing out like a child.

/thread

• Vanilla forum wrote: × Your complaint has been registered.

• NomadNomad Member

@Raymii said:

Vanilla forum wrote: × Your complaint has been registered.

Too bad LET still doesn't have flagging on mobile.

@doughmanes,
    Till you started that insulting campaign of yours I didn't even know about him. Nor do I care about his past. Strangely no one's words seem to reach you but one can't blame the words either.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Since the crap moved over here to a thread that is not related to whats being discussed, its a wrap boys...

/thread closed

Thanked by 1jar
This discussion has been closed.