Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@painfreepc said:

@WSS said:

@painfreepc said:
    Any Good youtube Videos, That Show To To Setup a Dedicated Server,

just need to run my web sites..

If you aren't making a joke- this isn't the host you want. Learn to handle a VPS first, or this may become a very expensive lesson, as year purchases are not refunded.

I have one VPS's at digitalocean, up and running hosting 8 web sites,
    I have two cheap vps's for my DNS,
    I run my own DNS For my home Network,
    I use to run my own Email server,

can I now get a answer, THANKS..

Are they OpenVZ? If so, this is a completely different world. OpenVZ, you only handle the userland. KVM/LXC (to some degree), and others, you have a whole virtual machine and kernel to deal with. If you've only done OpenVZ, don't cut your teeth with DbD.. he doesn't hold hands.

I don't know of too many places LET price compatible which will help teach you Linux for $10/mo. Try finding a forum specific for your OS/Distribution if you've never done hardware. Install VirtualBox and setup a machine by yourself before going colo.

If you were just being silly- you've completely wasted one of my helpful answers, and I only have so many of those per year.

• I hope E5450 will be provisioned today.

• lurchlurch Member

Damn it wanted the e3 1270 any more about?

• WSSWSS Member
    edited July 2017

@lurch said:

They're gone. Wait for other specials, or check this one out: https://www.databasebydesignllc.com/newportal/cart.php?a=add&pid=20031

• YuraYura Member

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    We're still trying to get some out tonight but if it takes us an extra day or two try not to go full Yeti on my ass. If you don't want to wait since I did say it would be this weekend let me know and I can get you a refund.

Take all the time you need, Scott. I'm not in a hurry and don't mind if you will set up my server the last.

• lurchlurch Member

@WSS said:

@lurch said:

They're gone. Wait for other specials.

Ah was after the one that was 'returned' but someone snapped it up.

• sinsin Member

WSS said: Are they OpenVZ

Digital Ocean is KVM

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

@sin said:

WSS said: Are they OpenVZ

Digital Ocean is KVM

I've never had one; I know they're KVM now, but no idea what their history might have been. :)

Thanked by 1sin
  • @Falzo said:
    now i can't get no sleep while waiting for this and trying to be the one :/

Get some sleep... we'll post the link tomorrow morning... so you've got at least 12 hours :)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @DatabaseByDesignLLC Scott sell me an 8 dollar a month box month monthly dammit!!! Freaken wanna be Yeti's always stealing my cash. I need a VPN FFS!!!!!!

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    Get some sleep... we'll post the link tomorrow morning... so you've got at least 12 hours :)

I suspect it will be gone in 5 minutes..

Considering it's just one deal, why don't you have a contest? The link is very easy to guess...

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC can you take a look at my MaxMind? :(

My ticket is DBD-07232017-W602

Thank you very much!

• WSSWSS Member

You better keep me one of whatever. It's almost 23:00, and I need to slumber. I've put in like 3 hours today on a carburetor, 2 on the lawn, and 2 on the damn canopy. I even got a couple on the cars. Do not piss off the Yeti.

• imokimok Member

@advarisk said:

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:

I suspect it will be gone in 5 minutes..

1 minute

• FalzoFalzo Member

thx @DatabaseByDesignLLC for sending me the order link in private. The rest of you can move on now! ;-)

• Hoping for E5450 deployment sometime today..:)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@tenpera said:
    Hoping for E5450 deployment sometime today..:)

Today will be the Day my Brother, I CAN feel it.

• @Neoon said:

@tenpera said:
    Hoping for E5450 deployment sometime today..:)

Today will be the Day my Brother, I CAN feel it.

Well, their support team said to me that the delivery of servers will be today or tomorrow.

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC My ticket in 3 days without respone, its about Maxmind Error. its need 6 more right for group buy.

can you take a look #DBD-07202017-P135

thanks

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Falzo Congrats on the nice deal.

Me stayed awake for no reason then :D

• @andiklive said:
    @DatabaseByDesignLLC My ticket in 3 days without respone, its about Maxmind Error. its need 6 more right for group buy.

thanks

If you're flagged for additional checking we will manually do that. We first spend time on deploying paid servers. I'm sorry you feel like we're taking too long but if you flagged A) it will take a few days B) it does not mean we will accept your order after manual check

Thanked by 1andiklive
  • @DatabaseByDesignLLC where's the offer :P lol

• Please check ticket Ticket Created #DBD-07242017-M175
    I wanna get the Dedicated Server Specials - LET insufferable fucks special

• nhutphannhutphan Member
    edited July 2017

Please check my ticket #DBD-07242017-J228 too. Thanks

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@andiklive said:
    @DatabaseByDesignLLC My ticket in 3 days without respone, its about Maxmind Error. its need 6 more right for group buy.

thanks

@trungkien said:
    Please check ticket Ticket Created #DBD-07242017-M175

@nhutphan said:

Every time someone asks for them to check a ticket, they add an extra day to the manual checks. Jk. But please just be patient you cheap, insufferable, son-of-a-yeti fucks.

Bogging them down with requests to look at tickets will just prolong the delivery of servers for the rest of us.

Thanked by 1alown
  • YuraYura Member

@trungkien said:
    Please check ticket Ticket Created #DBD-07242017-M175

@nhutphan said:

This thread is not for tickets. Use tickets duh.

@andiklive said:

thanks

If you're flagged for additional checking we will manually do that. We first spend time on deploying paid servers. I'm sorry you feel like we're taking too long but if you flagged A) it will take a few days B) it does not mean we will accept your order after manual check

okay, i hope got option A. :D

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

MasonR said: Every time someone asks for them to check a ticket, they add an extra day to the manual checks.

Yura said: This thread is not for tickets. Use tickets duh.

Did you think all those special deal names were not for a reason? :)

Thanked by 1Yura
  • PLEASE SEE TICKET #DBD-9393828182-P838 IM 3RD WORLD AND I NEED MY SERVER NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.