Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VOIP provider or Skype - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VOIP provider or Skype

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

@pbgben said:
    Huh, not even a mention :(

I can do a simple DID for $3/month. Most places in the world.

Got a list of locations? Can I connect numbers from different countries to a single account?

Softphones for iphone/android available?

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

DID is the better solution for you, I can offer you a US/CAN DIDs with 2 channels.
    You can received call from any where on these DIDs.

@OBHost said:
    DID is the better solution for you, I can offer you a US/CAN DIDs with 2 channels.

Can you read my mind? Do you know what I 'need'?

You say its a better solution because you sell it. Give me your selling point, why is it better then hosting my own PBX?

Thanked by 1rm_
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

@mikho said:

@pbgben said:
    Huh, not even a mention :(

I can do a simple DID for $3/month. Most places in the world.

Got a list of locations? Can I connect numbers from different countries to a single account?

Softphones for iphone/android available?

The list is too long to post, better you pm me a city and I can tell you. As many numbers as you need can be connected to the same account. I recommend Zoiper, its a free app that works on pc, mac, Android, ios and even windows phone :)

Voicemail gets sent to your email, so no need to check them all the time.

• I have some DIDs in Flowroute https://www.flowroute.com/. Call forwarding does work, but I haven't put the whole service to the test. I need to configure Ekiga http://ekiga.org/ and use it more.

@mikho said:

@OBHost said:

Can you read my mind? Do you know what I 'need'?

You say its a better solution because you sell it. Give me your selling point, why is it better then hosting my own PBX?

DID has many features and also it will work more smooth (No Distortion etc..) as compare to SKYPE also prices will be low as compare to SKYPE Number (Its depend on you now host your own PBX or purchase from any line)

@OBHost said:
    DID has many features and also it will work more smooth (No Distortion etc..) as compare to SKYPE also prices will be low as compare to SKYPE Number (Its depend on you now host your own PBX or purchase from any line)

Thank you for clarifying that you ment a better solution then skype. I missed your point there.

@pbgben said:

The list is too long to post, better you pm me a city and I can tell you. As many numbers as you need can be connected to the same account. I recommend Zoiper, its a free app that works on pc, mac, Android, ios and even windows phone :)

Voicemail gets sent to your email, so no need to check them all the time.

I'll give you a try for a couple of months. If I like it, I'll keep it. will sign up.

Thanked by 1pbgben

@mikho said:

@OBHost said:

Thank you for clarifying that you ment a better solution then skype. I missed your point there.

No Problem, Feel free to get any assistance related to VoIP.

• Cheapest method: Get a cheap number and use Powervoip for outgoing calls (with same number). Never had problems with them.

• @rubiohiguey said:
    Also would add http://www.anveo.com
    Anveo allows you to build a pretty complex system, and you pay per usage of building blocks. Many countries for incoming numbers.

to continue this topic, you may consider more simple online accesss to voip routes by this resource portal.voiplatinum.com - it shows international rated after registration and to switch you need only to add IPs.

• @MayDone said:

@rubiohiguey said:
    Anveo allows you to build a pretty complex system, and you pay per usage of building blocks. Many countries for incoming numbers.

to continue this topic, you may consider more simple online accesss to voip routes by this resource portal.voiplatinum.com - it shows international rated after registration and to switch you need only to add IPs.

Jus tried to access the page, too cumbersome registration, waiting for account approvals etc. To me, using voxbeam is much easier, they do not make it that difficult to register. Do you know if this company VOIPlatinum allows SIP registrations?

• mk1mk1 Member

I use voip.ms and the app Groundwire for my numbers and am happy with the service. You can configure an ATA like Obihai 200 to use it with a home/office phone.

Costs me $1.25/month for the DID and 2.7c for Canadian minutes.

@mk1 said:
    I use voip.ms and the app Groundwire for my numbers and am happy with the service. You can configure an ATA like Obihai 200 to use it with a home/office phone.

We can offer you a 1.19c for the canadian minutes with the CallerID you have on DID.

edited July 2017

@OBHost said:

@mk1 said:

We can offer you a 1.19c for the canadian minutes with the CallerID you have on DID.

If thats the game, then we do $0.0036/min

But he said voip.ms who advertise 0.005

edited July 2017

@pbgben said:

please look into my ticket so I can use your service
    Strike that, tried to upload a log file but it failed so no ticket submitted :(

• mk1mk1 Member

@pbgben said:

@OBHost said:

@mk1 said:

I think the cheapest voip.ms does for toll free is 1.9c/min

0.005 is only with local DIDs

edited July 2017

@pbgben said:

@OBHost said:

@mk1 said:

If really its the game then we can do $0.0035/min with their local DIDs. (G729 Plugin for better response).

@OBHost said:

@pbgben said:

@OBHost said:

@mk1 said:

If really its the game then we can do $0.0035/min with their local DIDs. (G729 Plugin for better response).

Thanked by 117brownj
  • I was hoping youd get into a bidding war here @pbgben

Thanked by 1pbgben

@MagicalTrain said:
    I was hoping youd get into a bidding war here @pbgben

Same here, I thought the same.

• WSSWSS Member

Goddammit I wanted a free DID with outcalls. 8x8 is good, but free is better.

@MagicalTrain said:
    I was hoping youd get into a bidding war here @pbgben

I would, but my dog needs biscuits :P

• @rubiohiguey said:

@MayDone said:

@rubiohiguey said:

Jus tried to access the page, too cumbersome registration, waiting for account approvals etc. To me, using voxbeam is much easier, they do not make it that difficult to register. Do you know if this company VOIPlatinum allows SIP registrations?

As far as I know, yes, they allow SIP... to know exactly you can ask the support…

I also was waiting a bit after having finished the registration, they say they are verifying if the company is real, in order after getting account topped up issue the correct invoice, and charge correctly according to VAT...smth like this)