Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HEY GENTS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HEY GENTS

2»

Comments

• He's hiring someone for 50 euro/year??? https://www.f6s.com/internxt

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • Internext-Expo is a biannual, B2B networking event and convention for professionals who work in the Internet sectors of the adult industry in the Adult Digital Media and Webmaster Marketplace.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internext

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited July 2017

Not €50k/year. It's €50/year.

ROLF.

• @bsdguy said:
    The new internet for 50K/year? Yay, do they sell the new internet in sixpacks, too?

Not 50k. Just 50.

• AidanAidan Member

50 paying clients, €50 a year - this guy likes the number 50.

• @bsdguy said:
    The new internet for 50K/year? Yay, do they sell the new internet in sixpacks, too?

RIP €50/yr xD

• bsdguybsdguy Member

@doghouch, @teamacc

Wow! Then I'll buy a hundred new internets. One of them will be my fucking private home-internet and the others will be sold, a part right now, the rest later when IPs get rare again. 100 times 4 Giga IP4!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

How much you wanna bet the unspoken part of the business plan is using middle out compression to reduce storage usage on mobile phones and then share the savings as a massive decentralized storage network.

Swear I saw this somewhere.

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited July 2017

Please no... Is this guy such dumb? Did he ever hearded of StorJ or cryptocurrencies such like SiaCoin or Golem? Why the fuck people would use service created by him when there are already working way better alternatives. One man show is nothing compared to e.g team behind Golem. Looks like he has only one marketing point: decentralized... But it's 2017. It won't get him far (not sure if even somewhere).

...and here I come to save the day with original ONESITE INVESTMENT PROPOSAL PDF

Someone, please get me a bulletproof hosting for this ;___;
    For now it's on cociu's VPS, so it can be not available from time to time.

Thanked by 3Aidan MichaelCee Yura
  • AidanAidan Member
    edited July 2017

[MrPsycho said]

I've seen better business plans drawn up by high school kids, this is a joke...

• jarland said: How much you wanna bet the unspoken part of the business plan is using middle out compression to reduce storage usage on mobile phones and then share the savings as a massive decentralized storage network.

He's just trying to make the world a better place!

Thanked by 3jar armandorg vimalware
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2017

@MrPsycho said:
    Please no... Is this guy such dumb? Did he ever hearded of StorJ or cryptocurrencies such like SiaCoin or Golem? Why the fuck people would use service created by him when there are already working way better alternatives. One man show is nothing compared to e.g team behind Golem. Looks like he has only one marketing point: decentralized... But it's 2017. It won't get him far (not sure if even somewhere).

...and here I come to save the day with original ONESITE INVESTMENT PROPOSAL PDF

His goal isn't to make a product. His goal is to live the life of CEO of a well funded startup. That's his dream. The problem is that he lacks the vision and skill set to achieve it. This is a key moment for him: master a particular skill and use it. To be seen as a "visionary" and obtain the wealth associated, one must first start with great insight and see the world from a unique perspective.

You need more than just an idea of what you want to see, you need to be able to pitch the idea clearly with purpose, and tell people how you intend to get there. When your only goal is "getting there" and you have no idea how to do it, you're just hoping for blind luck.

• NuntiusNuntius Member
    edited July 2017

Lol this guy is so funny!

• jarland said: His goal isn't to make a product. His goal is to live the life of CEO of a well funded startup. That's his dream. The problem is that he lacks the vision and skill set to achieve it. To be seen as a "visionary" and obtain the wealth associated, one must first start with great insight and see the world from a unique perspective.

Yeah. I bet you are right here. Good point.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2017

@MrPsycho said:

It is done..

http://193.70.125.131/LowEndTalk_OneSite_Proposal.pdf

Thanked by 2Aidan MrPsycho
  • stefeman said: It is done..

I woudn't consider OVH as bulletproof; I can also see that you changed file name, but thank you anyways!

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2017

@MrPsycho said:

stefeman said: It is done..

I woudn't consider OVH as bulletproof; I can also see that you changed file name, but thank you anyways!

ofc its not.. but have you ever had to contact their abuse department and request removal of content by using english? :D It won't get much harder even with prq.se You'll be lucky to ever hear back.

Here's the original thread for reference.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/92378/onesite

• @Nuntius said:
    Lol this guy is so funny!

His Twitter is LOADED :D

• Poopsite?

• Let's tag him for the sake of it: @fvsegarra

• YuraYura Member

@doghouch, nvm, I thought you said let's bag him...

• The original thread in WHT has been locked. Guess there were no takers!