Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LizCat migration [sold?] on the worst possible terms. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LizCat migration [sold?] on the worst possible terms.

13»

Comments

• irmirm Member

So that's why @LizCat was giving away those free 1 month San Jose located VPS (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/114742/get-your-free-kvm-vps-in-san-jose-california-for-1month/p1)

Harvesting extra customer details to bolster numbers prior to selling...? Scummy as fuck lol.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2017

@admsam Like @Cloudvider said, your attitude is unacceptable.

You took the guts to say that we don't know the story.

Well, you're absolutely right. You didn't tell us anything.

Continuing on, I could even go as far as to calling you apathetic. Not only do you think that giving a credit will solve everything, you're not considering whether that the client wants to keep the old service or not. What if he/she doesn't want to move? What good will your "loss" get him/her?

I really hope that you either TELL us the story, or not use it as an insult at all. You clearly don't understand the impact of telling a client to raise a dispute, rather than actually solving the problem.

Thanked by 2Clouvider bugrakoc
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I think a lot of people that run hosts have read "How NOT to run a business 101". They probably mistook the ebook as "How to run a business 101".

• LizCatLizCat Member

@irm said:
    So that's why @LizCat was giving away those free 1 month San Jose located VPS (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/114742/get-your-free-kvm-vps-in-san-jose-california-for-1month/p1)

Harvesting extra customer details to bolster numbers prior to selling...? Scummy as fuck lol.

1month free but we only 3 customers renew their VPS. DGC told me he deleted some inactived accounts. So don't worry, your info he didn't get.

Thanked by 1GamerTech24
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@deank said:
    I think a lot of people that run hosts have read "How NOT to run a business 101".

If they really need to read such a book instead of using their brain they shouldn't be running a
    business at all.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • admsamadmsam Member

@doghouch said:
    @admsam Like @Cloudvider said, your attitude is unacceptable.

You took the guts to say that we don't know the story.

Well, you're absolutely right. You didn't tell us anything.

Continuing on, I could even go as far as to calling you apathetic. Not only do you think that giving a credit will solve everything, you're not considering whether that the client wants to keep the old service or not. What if he/she doesn't want to move? What good will your "loss" get him/her?

I really hope that you either TELL us the story, or not use it as an insult at all. You clearly don't understand the impact of telling a client to raise a dispute, rather than actually solving the problem.

In fact this is not really a acquisition between DGC and Lizcat. Due to the relationship, Lizcat propose me to secure their clients before their service shut down. Instead of looking at those server shutdown and gone everything, and see lizcat get whole world fuck here fuck there, i choose to provide the vps for their client to continue to use the services. We have only few days to do the migration. As this moment this is my best offer to lizcat clients. They can continue to use the services, but just cooperate to backup their own data. Client also have own responsibility to protect their own data.

---> About this, client account is yet to get activated. I am considering his money, this is why i offer free credit. No one going to do loss profit business, i can not allow him pay just USD12/Annually and use a package that worth USD20/Month. I am not open charity organisation.

• admsamadmsam Member

Again, Lizcat and my arrangement is to ensure that their clients continue to have vps to use. After expiry date, they can choose to continue or not continue. But their price will no longer valid after expiry date.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Perhaps you should invest in a PR rep because right now things are going very wrong.

• admsamadmsam Member

@Ympker said:

Perhaps you should invest in a PR rep because right now things are going very wrong.

We are just a small company, by right we are not afford to buy their on hand ip at all. Lizcat concern is someone who can take care the customer immediately, if they look for new company take over everything, the whole process already cause all the customer gone the services.

I dont think i am going to explain anymore.

• @admsam Why would you agree to do something like this then? If it wasn't the best thing for the customer.......?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

doghouch said: @admsam Why would you agree to do something like this then? If it wasn't the best thing for the customer.......?

admsam said: in fact we just interest their ip address.

Thanked by 2irm Falzo