Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LizCat migration [sold?] on the worst possible terms. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LizCat migration [sold?] on the worst possible terms.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2017

@admsam
    Taken from your "About us" page on dgchost:

We understand perfectly wel l that referrals come from customers who are satisfied by our services. Our customers come first.

The impression you leave here is very different though.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2017

admsam said: You are trying to miss leading others. We will still help to migrate the data if they required.

No, helping a client migrate their data and letting a client keep their services intact are two different things. You should be migrating all of your clients to their new nodes, not tell them "if it's important, take the time to open a ticket we'll add you to a queue". According to your and LizCat's replies to this thread, when you bought these clients all you appear to have wanted from them is their personal information with no intention of letting them keep their data or services.

EDIT: Again, this is probably due to a language/cultural barrier so I believe you are not aware of how your statements appear to the rest of us.

• F**k me.

Ordered an annual package last night and vps was pending then the email about the "migration" came.

Still having a hard time to make an agreement with the new owner.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@david_W said:
    F**k me.

Ordered an annual package last night and vps was pending then the email about the "migration" came.

Well, if they won't provide a service advertised to you at the time of purchase then request a refund, and failing that, chargeback / pp claim.

• never done the PP dispute before. Any consequences?

@Clouvider said:

@david_W said:
    F**k me.

Well, if they won't provide a service advertised to you at the time of purchase then request a refund, and failing that, chargeback / pp claim.

• YuraYura Member

@david_W said:
    never done the PP dispute before. Any consequences?

>

Severe ones. You might even get your money back...

Thanked by 2Clouvider bugrakoc
    edited June 2017

See more information here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

But request a refund and try to reason with them first, dispute is a nuclear option.

Thanked by 2Yura sin
  • AidanAidan Member

never done the PP dispute before. Any consequences?

None for you.

• david_Wdavid_W Member
    edited June 2017

PP dispute in my mind:
    phoning my bank and said "hey someone stole my CC info and purchase a bigMac meal"

What's it smells like a provider to ask you to open a PayPal dispute instead of refunding you.

• LizCatLizCat Member

@david_W said:
    F**k me.

Actually the payment is closed, I don't know how did you pay that. And of course, if u re a new customer today, DGC wont refund you, so I do fully refund for you. Give me your invoice or order id.

By the way, this may take some time to do. Because I don't know who are sending a http Flood to our website.

This afternoon, received a lot of complain mail about new ToS, I just can try my best to solve the problem. But you know… we are very poor,

• Order Number: 9866976066

Thanks for helping. Everything look normal when the order was placed.

@LizCat said:

@david_W said:
    F**k me.

Actually the payment is closed, I don't know how did you pay that. And of course, if u re a new customer today, DGC wont refund you, so I do fully refund for you. Give me your invoice or order id.

By the way, this may take some time to do. Because I don't know who are sending a http Flood to our website.

This afternoon, received a lot of complain mail about new ToS, I just can try my best to solve the problem. But you know… we are very poor,

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Clouvider said: dispute is a nuclear option

david_W said: PP dispute in my mind: phoning my bank and said "hey someone stole my CC info and purchase a bigMac meal"

you can state a reason why you think you require a refund.

I can see @LicCat is trying to help you out here so I don't think there'll be a need to go through it.

D

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@LizCat - How much did you sell everything for, if I may ask?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Radi said:

Thanked by 2Aidan Falzo
  • LizCatLizCat Member

@david_W said:
    Order Number: 9866976066

Thanks for helping. Everything look normal when the order was placed.

@LizCat said:

@david_W said:
    F**k me.

Please check your PayPal, we use a new account.

• LizCatLizCat Member

@Radi said:

Zero dollar .But DGC should pay us a lot of money in 36 month. The detail I can't tell you. :lol

• DamianDamian Member

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

LizCat said: Zero dollar .But DGC should pay us a lot of money in 36 month. The detail I can't tell you. :lol

No money down!

36 months same as cash!

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I'll offer you 50000 ZWD on 36-month payment term.

• @LizCat - How much did you sell everything for, if I may ask?

Zero dollar .But DGC should pay us a lot of money in 36 month. The detail I can't tell you. :lol

That sounds like a winner in 3 years, that's like money in the bank

• LizCatLizCat Member

@raindog308 said:

LizCat said: Zero dollar .But DGC should pay us a lot of money in 36 month. The detail I can't tell you. :lol

No money down!

36 months same as cash!

@acidpuke said:

That sounds like a winner in 3 years, that's like money in the bank

But this is the best way can solve the problem. He accept this offer (I think it is cheap) but he must accept my whole customers. So I don't need to worry about it and the customers' servers he provided. Of course, DGC is one of my best friends, I trust him.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Radi said:
    I'll offer you 50000 ZWD on 36-month payment term.

Can I even buy a bag of Doritos from this?

• Payment received.

Thanks Lizcat and thanks LET making my day.

Thanked by 2Clouvider mikho
  • @LizCat said:
    actually, DGC is not a philanthropist, he can't give you the low price as us.

Are you a philanthropist? Because if those prices can only be offered by a philanthropist, you should be one, given that you offered the prices in the first place.

Thanked by 2Clouvider WSWD
  • acidpuke said: That sounds like a winner in 3 years, that's like money in the bank

Money in the bank still exists in 3y though (likely), this company... might not. Risky.

• admsamadmsam Member

@Clouvider said:

david_W said: PP dispute in my mind: phoning my bank and said "hey someone stole my CC info and purchase a bigMac meal"

I can see @LicCat is trying to help you out here so I don't think there'll be a need to go through it.

D

he did not state the full story, 1st the money is not credited to us. secondly we cant offer the same package as lizcat. since he has one active account with us, so i offered him the credit that he paid to lizcat, which the credit can be used for his next renewal. i think this arrangement is quite fair to him, but he insist not to accept this then i cant do anything.

@admsam said:

@Clouvider said:

D

he did not state the full story, 1st the money is not credited to us. secondly we cant offer the same package as lizcat. since he has one active account with us, so i offered him the credit that he paid to lizcat, which the credit can be used for his next renewal. i think this arrangement is quite fair to him, but he insist not to accept this then i cant do anything.

I don't think so. He was offered service X. You either deliver service X exactly as stated at the time of purchase or you refund. If you don't, the bank will take the money away from whoever the Customer paid to.

As I can see the Customer got his money back the problem is solved, but your attitude is just unbelivable.

D

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • admsamadmsam Member

@Clouvider said:

@admsam said:

@Clouvider said:

D

I don't think so. He was offered service X. You either deliver service X exactly as stated at the time of purchase or you refund. If you don't, the bank will take the money away from whoever the Customer paid to.

As I can see the Customer got his money back the problem is solved, but your attitude is just unbelivable.

D

as you said that the money gone to an account that had been blocked. he can actually raise a dispute, i did advise him to do so. if i receive the money, i will refund. we give him the credit, meanwhile we loss the money.

we always seeking for best way to solved the problem, on previous comment mentioned that i am not responsible to client data, but you all dont know how critical of the conditions.

we explain the condition in the ticket, and all of the client accept and give the cooperation and ensure their vps is up smoothly.

if you dont know the story, dont comment it.

• @admsam said:
    if you dont know the story, dont comment it.

You're acting a bit of a twat if I'm honest. You've shown us all why not to use your services. You have zero regard for clients at all.

We all know why LizCat was offering that free month of service in California now, don't we?

As @Clouvider has said - if the client bought a product and you won't deliver it then they are perfectly entitled to a refund.

Thanked by 1Clouvider