Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback & Suggestions - Page 30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Feedback & Suggestions

Comments

• It's July! Time for another top providers poll!

• iSkyiSky Member

@mpkossen may i have some suggestion for forum ? i think it will be easier for us to look more reputable service provider on list - not to discriminate the new one, so there are a list of company that already establish the service for such a time and new provider, with this we can decided, for new one we can try their service and we know they are new one. Also for deadpool list that maybe will notice the member of the provider. that is my oppinion. No offense to any provider

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@iSky said:
    mpkossen may i have some suggestion for forum ? i think it will be easier for us to look more reputable service provider on list - not to discriminate the new one, so there are a list of company that already establish the service for such a time and new provider, with this we can decided, for new one we can try their service and we know they are new one. Also for deadpool list that maybe will notice the member of the provider. that is my oppinion. No offense to any provider

Why can you not just check out a provider that interests you yourself? Finding out how long they've been going is pretty straight-forward.

• iSkyiSky Member

@Nekki said:
    Why can you not just check out a provider that interests you yourself? Finding out how long they've been going is pretty straight-forward.

for sure, i dont know whats wrong with you nekki. it seems everything i post here, is wrong in your eyes. That idea is just my humble oppinion. For someone that already being member for a time is known little bit well which one is good or bad, but new one doesn't. it just too help them to have a little review before jump into new one. If it just like you said, than fine. I will be silent reader rather than active at here. noone wanna to post if you keep act like that. i am not rude to said something.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@iSky said:
    for sure, i dont know whats wrong with you nekki. it seems everything i post here, is wrong in your eyes. That idea is just my humble oppinion. For someone that already being member for a time is known little bit well which one is good or bad, but new one doesn't. it just too help them to have a little review before jump into new one. If it just like you said, than fine. I will be silent reader rather than active at here. noone wanna to post if you keep act like that. i am not rude to said something.

There's no need to overreact and drama things up.

I never said what you posted was wrong. I asked you why need the forum staff to do something that's usually relatively easy to do yourself. What is it about the research part that you find too difficult or too time consuming, or you think new members won't be able to do?

• iSkyiSky Member

@Nekki said:
    I never said what you posted was wrong. I asked you why need the forum staff to do something that's usually relatively easy to do yourself. What is it about the research part that you find too difficult or too time consuming, or you think new members won't be able to do?

if i am overreact, then i am sorry. It just that recently i see so many new comer is request something that beyond the low end one. They hope they can get all best aspect with the low end, thats why i suggest for that one. For me, it also help so much. as i still count as newly on the hosting stuff and not known very well.

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited July 2014

I'd love an implementation of a button where I can delete all my drafts at once.

• More slots for advertisement. Very limited slots and they are always sold out.

• User's should select their theme from 5-6 options from their profile. that would be great. daily seeing green background is boring.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited July 2014

@mpkossen the new tabs on the top of lowendbox.com with the rounded corners, it's off by a pixel on the left hand side and doesn't align with the rest of the border. PLEASE FIX THIS, IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS

Edit: Added picture..
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5tualiw9cqjnnm9/Screenshot 2014-07-24 21.11.34.png

• AsadHaider said: @mpkossen the new tabs on the top of lowendbox.com with the rounded corners, it's off by a pixel on the left hand side and doesn't align with the rest of the border. PLEASE FIX THIS, IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS

Me too :D.

Fixed by removing the margin-left: -1px; directive from #nav-bar on line 468.

• Could we get a share on facebook & tweet for offers? : )

Thanked by 1Ndha
  • ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited July 2014

Forgot to post this yesterday. LET went to the default theme when my net lagged while posting a thread.

Link to image: http://i.imgur.com/CqchPqn.png

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

That's probably because your browser didn't fully load the page and the css files is my guess.

• wychwych Member

Can we get a system to mute/block certain users so you cannot see their content?

• ElitePixelsElitePixels Member
    edited August 2014

I think we should have a marketplace for to sell services and goodies (like themes, resources) etc., related to webhosting.
    Not sure if this topic was discussed already.
    Me, being a web-master and a designer would definitely love to see something extra. Restricting it to just webhosting is kinda limiting your opportunities.

One of the reasons why my need/necessity to visit LET is low. I am sure there might be others who would agree with me on this.

• @ElitePixels said:
    I think we should have a marketplace for to sell services and goodies (like themes, resources) etc., related to webhosting.
    Not sure if this topic was discussed already.
    Me, being a web-master and a designer would definitely love to see something extra. Restricting it to just webhosting is kinda limiting your opportunities.

One of the reasons why my need/necessity to visit LET is low. I am sure there might be others who would agree with me on this.

Offering themes below $7/month? :o

• @eddynetweb said:
    Offering themes below $7/month? :o

Can you please point to the part of my post where i mentioned it should be sold for less than $7 ?

• @ElitePixels said:
    Can you please point to the part of my post where i mentioned it should be sold for less than $7 ?

Nowhere, however, since most of the things here are already cheap, i'd like to see things like so the same.

• @eddynetweb said:
    Nowhere, however, since most of the things here are already cheap, i'd like to see things like so the same.

It'd be ridiculous to see that! Services like web-hosting are different and templates are different. You can't sell those for 7$ a month, lol.

• @ElitePixels said:
    It'd be ridiculous to see that! Services like web-hosting are different and templates are different. You can't sell those for 7$ a month, lol.

Challenge accepted. ;P

• ElitePixels said: Services like web-hosting are different and templates are different.

The same is with communities and I really dislike how everyone try to push his own non LEB business here. http://lowendbox.com/about

This website is dedicated for running websites and services on low end virtual private servers, where you only need to pay a few dollars a month to get full root access.

• @Spirit said:

So fierce.

• Not sure if this has been asked (or if it's here and I don't see it) but a "search in thread" function would be useful.

• I am unable to delete drafts the way I normally would:

• Go to Drafts page
    • Mouse over the draft
    • Click the X in the top right

It just gives a JavaScript error :).

• When I just attempted to edit the above message:

"FAILED TO FIND DISCUSSION" in a big red box.

Interesting errors going on at the moment.

Thanked by 2Mark_R ricardo
This discussion has been closed.